My Pram is here

mummy2b19

Reaction score
My pram got delivered this morning and after a good 2 hours of trying to figure out the instructions me and my sister have put it all togther. So happy we have everything we need now apart from some sheets for teh moses basket that I am going to buy tomorrow and my grandma just gave me £40 to go and buy clothes and things for baby. Going to asda tonight after Anti natel iv seen some gorgous cothes in there in teh last 2 weeks ive just not had any money to get them :) xx:dance:

Yayy :)
What Pram do you have??

xx

Glad you got your pram :) Jealous, I want mine lol :cry: x

Last edited:
Louise, saw on facebook about yours, hope they sort it soon and get it delivered. Thinking you should get compensation. xx

Got the my3 from mother care so I can take the dogs out and mum can come walking wiuth me when I want to ride the horse, its like a little off road machine lol don't think it will be any good at fitting around shops and things though good thing I can't aford to go shopping lol. Louise I think you should get compensation too xx

Ahh lovely :)
bet you can't wait to have your lo in there. x

Oohhh... Exciting!! Just need the LO now so you can get using it!! :)

Awww how exciting ! I can't wait to assemble ours but I'm resisting the urge for a few more weeks til the nursery is finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back