hi everyone! Im new...5 weeks pregnant to baby no.2

clairem88

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyone else is achy during the first few weeks? :-o cant wait for first scan to see that baby is ok. C.x

Hiya :wave: and welcome to the forums and Tri1. I think a lot of us are achy here atm, I know I have various streching pains and general aches all over. Hope the time to your first scan will fly :)

Hi Claire, congratulations and welcome! I'm 5 weeks pregnant today with our first baby, got my docs appointment tomorrow, then got the wait for the scan, fingers crossed everythings fine for both of us!

Its great on here, the support network is lovely! Enjoy x

Hi, welcome and congratulations :)

The aching is absolutely normal, I remember worrying at 5/6 weeks that it was my af about to arrive. It will happen on and off throughout tri 1. I've got some back at the moment and looked into it and its all the stretching again. The only time to worry is if there is spotting too or it is incredibly painful/unbearable sort of sharp pain and even then it could be ligaments stretching.

Hi!! I'm 6 weeks with my 2nd!!

I'm soooo achy!! And tired, blah!!

Hey. Thanks ladies for all the replies. Puts my mind at ease. I was very achy with my first pregnancy, but still cant help but worry! Congratulations to everyone!! :) C.X

Yes!

AF pains didn't ease until end of 6 weeks then the general achy started - mostly only noticable when you stretch, walk around the shops etc.

Hi Claire, i echo what the girls have said!

Huge congrats and welcome to the forum

welcome! YES very achy and now I get little shooting pains occasionally xxx

I've been getting little sharp pains occasionally too Sophs not all the time but have noticed them over the last few days.

I've been getting little sharp pains occasionally too Sophs not all the time but have noticed them over the last few days.
yea same, just the last week or so, it's quite nice though, one step closer to an eventual kick......well that's how i'm looking at it, lol x

Yes that's a good way to think of it!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back