Hi everyone, another newbie here!!

sammiea

Reaction score
Hi All

Thought I had better introduce myself...

My name is Sammie, I live in Colchester, Essex. I'm 31 engaged to a wonderful guy called Justin and we have 2 kiddies Joe who is 6 and Zane who is 5 1/2 months old - I had both my boys by C-Section, Joe because he was breech and Zane because i was sick of waiting for him to make his appearance so decided to have a booked section so i knew when he was coming - although he had other thoughts and my waters broke the day i booked my section!!! I did end up going for the section tho rather than carry on with the vaginal birth as i wasnt progressing quick enough.

Have recovered really well after my section, better than i did first time around and am also back to my pre pregnancy weight which is great as my fella wants to try for another baby!!!! We are hoping for a girl this time round as I only want 3 kiddies so a girl would be the icing on the cake!

Anyway look forward to getting to know you all.

Sammie xxx

PS: How do you add blooming pics to your signature line - its doing my head in!!!! :wall:

welcome :wave: good luck TTC your girl!
there is help on how to add a pic to your sig in the technical help section

:wave:

welcome to the forum! hope you get ur BFP soon :D

Welcome to the forum and good luck TTC for a girl!!

(By the way, your son is the most gorgeous baby I have seen in a looong time! He's adorable!!) xx

welcome to the forum :wave:
and your avatar is soooooooooooo cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back