27 weeks, wheay!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by kirsty, Apr 23, 2005.

1. kirsty

kirsty Member

well, im finally into the last trimester thank god! im 27+2 and becoming very uncomfortable! Plus, i move into my new flat in 2 weeks, it's gorgeous, but i could do without the hastle. How is every1? fine i hope, look forwad to speakin kirst xxx

2. honey7733

honey7733 Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING THE THIRD TRIMESTER!
    YOU ARE GONNA GET EVEN MORE UNCOMFORTABLE FROM NOW ON :)
    I AM 31+6 AND MY RIBS ARE SO SORE, HEARTBURN IS A PAIN IN THE ARSE TOO. BUT IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT.
    TAKE CARE :D :D :D

3. AmberNicole

AmberNicole Well-Known Member

Yayyyy!! Welcome to the 3rd Tri!!

Yup, I have to agree with honey7733 on that. I am getting SO uncomfortable now. Suddenly the heartburn and acid reflux has become unbearable. I get exhausted so easily. It doesn't help that I live in Florida and it's warming up quite nicely. How am I going to make it through the summer?! I'm delivering in July!:shock: I'm having no trouble eating though! I'm scared to see how much I've gained at my next appointment. I was 103lbs. pre-preggo and now I'm 126lbs. :cry:

I can't wait to meet my baby girl! I'm getting so impatient now too! The 2nd Tri was a walk in the park!

4. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

I'm sooo excited too! :D I can hardly wait, but we have so many preparations to do yet. According to my baby book, my little one should weigh around 2.5 lbs by now, and I am really happy that he or she is getting bigger and healthier every day! :D

I too am due in July, AmberNicole, and the weather here in summer can get around 25-30 celsius, and we don't have an air conditioner in the house!! By the way, don't be sad about your weight gain, you're well within the normal range!

5. Excited4Baby

Excited4Baby Member

Yay!!

Not much longer now.. :) Were so close yet it feels so far away!

6. AmberNicole

AmberNicole Well-Known Member

Isn't that the truth! I'm so anxious to meet my baby but it feels like time has suddenly started to drag!

7. NikkiCartwright

NikkiCartwright New Member

I too am now in the third trimester, and im getting fed up now and very tired again, will be taking my maternity leave soon cant wait.
    I think the third trimester is the worst part of pregnancy as its where you start to feel so uncomfortable and you can move as much, well not long now.

Nikki ( Third Pregnancy)

8. BabyBoyGreen

BabyBoyGreen New Member

hey everyone i am new on here but to see that so many ppl are just like me feels great!! :lol: i agree with u ambernicole, i live in florida too and i know how that constant heat and exhaustion gets!! :wink: but i was 153lbs pre-preggo and now 190.5lbs!!!! i am having a little boy and can not wait for him to get here anymore....my boyfriend and i are sooo anxious and tell him everyday to get here fast to make us so much happier. but i am glad that he is a healthy baby, yet bigger than he should be, but i know he is full of love and everything else parents can give their child. i am scared of the labor situation but the closer i get to it i know my midwives will take great care of me. :)