27 weeks, wheay!!

kirsty

Reaction score
well, im finally into the last trimester thank god! im 27+2 and becoming very uncomfortable! Plus, i move into my new flat in 2 weeks, it's gorgeous, but i could do without the hastle. How is every1? fine i hope, look forwad to speakin kirst xxx

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING THE THIRD TRIMESTER!
YOU ARE GONNA GET EVEN MORE UNCOMFORTABLE FROM NOW ON :)
I AM 31+6 AND MY RIBS ARE SO SORE, HEARTBURN IS A PAIN IN THE ARSE TOO. BUT IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT.
TAKE CARE :D :D :D

Yayyyy!! Welcome to the 3rd Tri!!

Yup, I have to agree with honey7733 on that. I am getting SO uncomfortable now. Suddenly the heartburn and acid reflux has become unbearable. I get exhausted so easily. It doesn't help that I live in Florida and it's warming up quite nicely. How am I going to make it through the summer?! I'm delivering in July!:shock: I'm having no trouble eating though! I'm scared to see how much I've gained at my next appointment. I was 103lbs. pre-preggo and now I'm 126lbs. :cry:

I can't wait to meet my baby girl! I'm getting so impatient now too! The 2nd Tri was a walk in the park!

I'm sooo excited too! :D I can hardly wait, but we have so many preparations to do yet. According to my baby book, my little one should weigh around 2.5 lbs by now, and I am really happy that he or she is getting bigger and healthier every day! :D

I too am due in July, AmberNicole, and the weather here in summer can get around 25-30 celsius, and we don't have an air conditioner in the house!! By the way, don't be sad about your weight gain, you're well within the normal range!

Excited4Baby said:
Yay!!

Not much longer now.. :) Were so close yet it feels so far away!

Isn't that the truth! I'm so anxious to meet my baby but it feels like time has suddenly started to drag!

I too am now in the third trimester, and im getting fed up now and very tired again, will be taking my maternity leave soon cant wait.
I think the third trimester is the worst part of pregnancy as its where you start to feel so uncomfortable and you can move as much, well not long now.

Nikki ( Third Pregnancy)

hey everyone i am new on here but to see that so many ppl are just like me feels great!! :lol: i agree with u ambernicole, i live in florida too and i know how that constant heat and exhaustion gets!! :wink: but i was 153lbs pre-preggo and now 190.5lbs!!!! i am having a little boy and can not wait for him to get here anymore....my boyfriend and i are sooo anxious and tell him everyday to get here fast to make us so much happier. but i am glad that he is a healthy baby, yet bigger than he should be, but i know he is full of love and everything else parents can give their child. i am scared of the labor situation but the closer i get to it i know my midwives will take great care of me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back