hi all x

adele88

Reaction score
hello everyone im now officially in the third trimester cant believe it time has went soo fast im now 27 weeks 13 weeks to go cant bloddy wait hehe

Welcome! its fun in here - lots of TMI and pains and weeing lots!

final count-down though - are you excited? xxx

:yay: congratualtions on arriving in the 3rd trimester. Here is where we moan moan moan, but it feels good ;)

Welcome! its fun in here - lots of TMI and pains and weeing lots!

final count-down though - are you excited? xxx

yes so excited cant wait until september to meet my little prince
so far my pregnancy has been superb no symptoms no nothing hows the third trimester everyone says its the MOANY one ???

Last edited:
oh yes, very moany! its hard though the sort of 'excitement' seems to wear off a bit and is replaced with a 'i want my body back NOW' feeling, most of us would do anything to sleep on our backs for a few hours or see our pubes again :D

Nothing fits, your walk becomes a proper waddle and because the whole world knows your pregnant, everyone has that 'bit' of advice that you 'must' hear and everyone also thinks its fine and dandy to tell you how huge you look...

It can get a bit... erm... unnerving at times shall we say...

It gets quite tiring sometimes, still sooo excited about baby coming, but it feels like a long time to wait.... and I got too organised too early!! :wall: Its not all bad though, I woud definately choose 3rd trimester over 1st everytime!

welcome to tri 3! hope you enjoy it, the movements get well harsher now! :) xxxx

oh yes, very moany! its hard though the sort of 'excitement' seems to wear off a bit and is replaced with a 'i want my body back NOW' feeling, most of us would do anything to sleep on our backs for a few hours or see our pubes again :D

Nothing fits, your walk becomes a proper waddle and because the whole world knows your pregnant, everyone has that 'bit' of advice that you 'must' hear and everyone also thinks its fine and dandy to tell you how huge you look...

It can get a bit... erm... unnerving at times shall we say...

hahhahaa my boyfriend already says i have a strange walk lol

well i havenet had much of a bump up to now but now i feel as though ive went massive overnight

im totally excited already and im only 27 weeks still got ageees left lol

Last edited:
It gets quite tiring sometimes, still sooo excited about baby coming, but it feels like a long time to wait.... and I got too organised too early!! :wall: Its not all bad though, I woud definately choose 3rd trimester over 1st everytime!
well im the same i have everything in for baby already only to get baby steriliser and baby monitors and thats me complete lol counting the weeks already prob the worst thing i could do hhaha:whistle:

welcome to tri 3! hope you enjoy it, the movements get well harsher now! :) xxxx
ive noticed lol the past couple of nights the baby has been booting hell out of me normally i used to only get movements at certain periods of the day but now its ALL the time lol

bet you cant wait to meet wee riley now feels like you have been pregnant forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back