Hi Everyone

Jazz187

Reaction score
Hello

Im Jazz, and im new to this site.

Im 23, and im expecting my first child on the 29th Jan, and im really excited, but at the same time im really scared.

Its like its going to be a new chapter in my life, which involves someone relying on me, im going to be a mum. Thats a big change.

Jazz

HI,, and welcome to the forum..

every1 here is really nice, u can have a moan wen u want and the advice on here is great.. there all really nice girls {and men :wink: }

good luck with yr pregnancy

xxxx

thankyou for the reply

its nice to know, that you can speak to people in the same situation

Jazz

Hiya welcome to the forum, im steph 21 and have a 4 and a half month old boy called Jamie, he was my first too!!

Have a healthy pregnancy :D

Steph x

hi i am sarah and i am 18 i have a 3 month nearly four ( time flys) month old son called braydon
good luck
lots if love sarah and braydon x x

Hi Jazz
Im Nikky, 22 and i have a lil boy called Dylan whos almost 9weeks!
i Bet ur anuff excited!!! (i know i was :lol: )
where about in east london u from??? :D

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the replys much apprecited

Pg is going well, but i just waiting for the little one to come out, but i have a feeling she maybe overdue, my baby will be lazy (just like her Dad)

Well i will keep you all inform

Take care Jazz

Welcome to the site - its really good!

Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy

L x

Hello and welcome!!

Here's to hoping you have a fast and easy time with labor!! Who knows you may already be in labor as I am writing this!!! Good Luck and keep us informed. I'll be looking for your post in the New Arrivals thread!!

xoxo Ree

Hi Ree

Oh im so fed up :( , no baby and im only overdue by one day, at this time and moment im getting really frustrated, and i feel so sorry for my OH putting up with me.

Other then that im fine. Im taking this time to sleep, and sleep and more sleep. :D
Everything is ready for the little one, all she has to do is make an appearence.
I will keep everyone posted with the update. But im seeing my midwife on Thursday, so see how it goes.

take care everyone
Jazz

Note to Nikki - hi i live in Leytonstone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27