• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi, can I ask a question please?

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hiya girls :wave:
I am currently TTC my 2nd child and due AF on Sunday. This may sound really stupid but I just have to ask, did any of you just "know" you were pregnant before AF was due? I have been having a few symptoms e.g. cramp, fatigue, bloat but regardless of these symptoms I just 'feel' pregnant :shock: I had no symptoms at all with my daughter and it really could be wishful thinking on my part but I just feel different.
Anyone feel like this when they got pregnant? Thank you :hug: :hug:

Hi Hun,

I didnt this time round, but I did with Chester. Its such a weird thing to describe but I definately knew I was pregnant with him, it was a strong feeling. I also "knew" he was a boy as well xxx

Fingers crossed for you hun x

i knew i was pregnant

i woke up two mornings in a row convinced i'd had a baby, until i realised it wasnt in my room. from then onwards i was just sure

I knew i was pregnant this time i had no idea when AF was due as wasn't planning on getting pregnant but i told my partner i was sure i was pregnant even when i got a BFN. I tested a week later and was BFP. Hoping it's the same for you!

Thank you girls, I hope my instincts are right :pray: :hug: Hope to be in here with you all soon :hug:

Hi snuggle,
This time I didn't have any symptoms so far!! I didn't know i was pregnant as i wasn't planning but had a feeling i need to test LOOL. but really strange as know sore boobs or cramps..etc apart from tiredness which i already felt after giving birth.

so far i have felt like that every month of ttc :cry:

good luck hun :hug:

rusks said:

This is my worry, could be all in my imagination :(

I 'knew' i was pregnant before AF. I thought i was just imagining it so kept putting testing off, then one evening we went to my mother in laws for tea and i puked it all back up over her lovely cream carpet :oops: All of my OH's family were asking if i was pregnant and i kept saying no. Then 2 days later on the morning AF was supposed to arrive i did a cheapy test and it showed up positive straight away. As you can tell i wasn't suprised at all!

Hey Snuggle,
I wasn't sure this time but that was more that I was so mixed up trying not to get my hopes up - a bit like you I was trying but convinced myself I was seeing what I wanted!! But I knew with my daughter. And I think I knew underneath it all that I was this time, I was just scared and didn't want to be disappointed!

Hope it's a BFP for you!

I didn't 'know' or believe i was pregnant until after a few tests. I hope you are right with your instincts. Good luck.

rusks said:

Sorry to go off topic for a minute: Rusks - i love the puppy in your profile picture. What is it? :D

Thank you girls, hope my instincts are right, I guess Saturday will reveal all :hug:

rusks said:

Me too hun :? I guess if we feel like this every month then one time we'll be right lol

meandthebump said:
I didn't 'know' or believe i was pregnant until after a few tests. I hope you are right with your instincts. Good luck.

rusks said:

Sorry to go off topic for a minute: Rusks - i love the puppy in your profile picture. What is it? :D

he's a working springer spaniel, he's my nephew "Brian" :D it was taken when he was about 10 weeks old. hes about 2 and a half now!

:hug: :hug: Skairdy - we'll get there hun :hug: :hug:

well done snuggles your instincts were right, so pleased for you
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yes snuggle, you are very instinctive, now am I having a boy or girl????? :rotfl:

Hey Snuggle -

I am pregnant with my second child, though it's my third pregnancy - and I felt pregnant about four or five days before AF was due - kept wanting to test. I did on the day I was due, and there it was, a strong BFP almost straight away. With my second pregnancy, I didn't really know, it was a complete surprise, and such a faint positive that I wasn't really sure for a few days anyway. As it turned out that little bean went to heaven.

I also knew that I was pregnant with Naomi, even though the first test I did was negative and I had cramps etc, I refused to believe my body! I tested the next day and I was PG!

Hope this helps

Sue

Congrats again snuggle!!! And just to answer your question anyway, yes, I felt pregnant!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hun I had no idea.

But what the hoo, you ARE up the duff :cheer:

Congrats again Snuggle, your BFP has made my day!!!

I only knew I was pregnant before my period was due because I kept weeing all the time, was tired and woke up feeling sick several mornings running...it felt different to the usual run up to my period! :wink: Took a test and surprise surprise...I got my BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back