• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hi all

larisa

Reaction score
iya all..im new to this bit i was only on the ttc bit 4 10days lol...

this is my second pregnancy im only 4 weeks ....my first i had a missed miscarriage baby stopped growing at 11 weeks but i dint find out till 16 weeks i was sooo sad but tht was in may n i ad d&c so iv been trying since 15 may n here i am now pregnant.....but.....im nt due on till sat but iv had 2 positive tests 2day and im just really really scared in case i come on cuz been gettin really mild cramps wich i had b4 wen preggy n i no it common but now and i keep checking wen i go loo....i really wanna relax but i cnt i dnt wanna get stressed...n e 1 else gone thru n e thing similar or testes positive b4 period due

thanks xx

hiya hun i had a mmc in july the baby passed at 8 weeks and 3 days but we didn't find out intill our 12 week scan and am now 6 weeks pregnant again, i too was worried but when i went to the doctor she said it's unlikely oviously she can't say it won't happen again however she said she doesn't see a reason why it'll happen again, the cramps are normal pregnancy stuff i think its becasue of our wombs growing also becasue our bladders are more sensitive (due to hormones) and often women mistake bladder pain for womb pain :? so mabe thats what it is but then again its normal to get period like cramps at the start :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i wish you a happy healthy 9 months :hug: and big congratulations also a bit of advise try not to worry too much and enjoy your pregnancy someone said that to me at the start of this pregnancy and its helped me alot so i'm just enjoying it now and although i still worry i feel positive and am happy to be pregnant again

Hi im sorry for your loss :hug: but congratulations on your BFP :cheer:
I have had 2 losses this yr one in feb and one in june, i am now pregnant again and im finding it very difficult to be possitive, i have had 2 scans which have given me some reassurance but im still worrying.
As Anna says it is worrying but you need to try and be possitive and enjoy your pregnancy. :hug: :hug:

Congratulations on your bfp :cheer:
I had an mmc. found out at my 12 scan that my bean had gone away at 6 weeks.
Found the pf fantastic. The ladies on here are ace and give really good advice.
Try not to panic :)
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back