Hi all

suzan

Reaction score
Hello all :wave:

I am so happy to be here. I never made it to the second tri in my other unsuccessful pregnancies.

I am still scared though as I had a missed miscarriage once, but people tell me that i should relax, and also my doc tells me so.

We are finding out the sex of our baby in 2 weeks!

Wish all the best to everyone.

:wave: Nice to have you here!

Sorry to here about your previously loss, do try & relax, stressing won't do you any good, I had a m/c last November & it is a worrying time but just because it's happened before does not mean it will happen again :hug:

Thats exciting you are finding out the sex, I find out if I'm team pink or blue tomorrow!

Hi! :wave:
Welcome to tri 2!!
Lucky you finding out in 2 weeks!! :D

Hello!!

Welcome to the "blooming" stage!!

Sorry to hear about your unsuccessful pregancies - this one will be fine!!

Just try and enjoy it (easier said than done)...

Love and bumps,

Julia xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: Hi Suzan, welcome and congrats! try to relax and enjoy, i know it is a very worrying time. how come you are finding out the sex inb two weeks isn't 15 weeks very early? do let us know if you were able to find out! how exciting!! :)

hi! wel done on making it to second tri- it feels really good- u have to start relaxing now- the risk is right down, thats what i tell myself tho i still worry!
im finding out the sex tomorrow, so excited!! :D

Welcome to Tri2 Suzan!

How come you get to find out your babys sex so early? Are you having a private scan done?

It's sooooo not fair :shakehead:

Anyways relax and enjoy Tri2

Sarah xxx

Welcome to the best tri :wave: I am sure you will be able to relax towards the end of this tri and enjoy your baby :hug: Sorry to hear about your previous losses :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back