Hi girl's....

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
:wave:

Can't believe I'm here in second tri with you all, everybody seem's so far along, then there's me. I've been popping in here quite alot recently and it's so exciting, all the pic's of baby thing's and bump's and finding out the sex etc, make's me all giddy :lol:

I'm so happy to be in here :cheer:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Lots of people are leaving for tri 3 soon so we needed some newbies :D

welcome hun! The time flies in here, you'll be in tri 3 before you know it! :D
It's certainly a lot more relaxing in this tri, than all the worries you go through in first tri

yep hun there are loads leaving tri 2 so tel everyone in tri 1 to hurry up :rotfl:

welcome and enjoy your stay :cheer: :hug:

Welcome! I've a while yet so wont be abandoning you! :D

Hello :wave:

I'm only a week old in heer so your not too new :D

A x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Great to see you here, seems like just yesterday we were in TTC together.

So pleased you made it :cheer:

Thank's everyone. I feel like this is a milestone and I'm sort of in celebration mode today :cheer:

Hi Jodi,

it's nice being here, cos we are so new it's almost like starting again instead of being the 'old timers' like the end of Tri 1.

Sandi

Welcome!! I know, everyone else seems so far along! We are the youngest ones! hehe :D

It's so funny how there always seem to be 'waves' of people moving over to different Tris. You lot that have just moved over will soon be each other's support network - you'll be so close!

Hiya and welcome to Tri2
Glad to have some new blood we needed some
You'll love it hear everyone is so friendly warm and helpful.
Ill still be hear for a while so looking forward to getting to know you
Have you had or having your 12 week scan ?
:wave: Lol Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back