Hi all...newbie here

minxie

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Happy New Year! :dance:

Im 30, married and new to all of this! After taking my daily dose of folic acid, I decided to get online and join a UK pregnancy forum to read and learn, share my experiences and hopefully make new friends..so here I am!

Hubby & I decided the time is right...Im not actually pregnant yet...but plan to be hopefully as soon as possible after my trip to the family planning clinic on Thursday to have the IUD removed. Wish us luck! I am about to search the forums to see what has been said on that topic...but would love to hear from anyone who has been or is in the same position as me. The family planning clinic nurse said in theory a person can fall pregnant very soon after having the IUD removed as there is no preventative hormone floating around the body. Im hoping this is the case...will keep you posted!

I dont know if any of you have been like me...in the past I was concerned about silly things like what sex baby I would want first, what star sign Id want the baby to be born under.... Now all that seems so petty and immaterial...now I know in my heart that this is what we want, all I'm concerned is that I can conceieve and the baby is born healthy.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancies, pregnancies-to-bes and babies. I hope to get to know you and make new friends at this exciting time of our lives

:angel:

Hi there

Good luck with your TTC and welcome to the forum!

:wave:

Welcome to the forum :wave: Make yourself at home..........lots of luck wth your TTC *baby dust*

:hug:

Hi Minxie :wave:

Welcome to the Forum. Good luck with your attempts at TTC. Hope to see you posting good news soon. :)

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back