• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hi 15 weeks today

tracey 2

Reaction score
thought its bout time i actually came in here for catch up and update hardly been in here and just been so so busy but i try and read all your posts everyone and im thinking of everyone just when i cant reply to your posts,

anyway update all is going well no problems at all, im 15 weeks today seem to have gone so scarily fast and im excited and scared, and happy and nervous and an emotional wreck last few days one minute im ok next im sobbing for no reason, these damn hormones when will they go away? iv never been quite this up and down before whilst pregnant, hence why im still thinking its a boy.

had a meeting with consultant resently and scan and all is good measurements all right and im on track im getting a scan ever 4 weeks to keep on top of everything and to keep checking all is ok and getting plenty of support from the hospital, they did want me to go to my old hospital where i had chloe but i couldnt face it and had rough time trying to get them to let me go elsewhere but least i am now and i feel happier.

sickness has been kinda on and off since getting to 12-13 weeks its reduced loads and im still feeling sick loads every morning and evening but then it fades but headaches are getting worse, any ideas what i can take anything herbal wise cos i used to just use 4head and rub it on but not helping at moment?

i got so so dizzy today nearly past out at work i think i just stood up to quickly but i was like oh god and colleagues had to sit me up bout to ring for ambulance and i was like no im fine and been fine since, im seeing midwife on monday so will mention then but should i phone surgery or mw like in morn? i have been dizzy before and fainted before and iv always been told its something that happens in pregnancy which i know and iv never found to have had anything really wrong

sorry for all the questions full of them tonight

anyway hope your all well thats my update for now but will be back more around soon :hug: :hug:

Hi Tracey,

Not been on much recently, Evie has been taking up so much time.... but I have been thinking of you lots... good to see everything is going well...!! You deserve it!

J
XX

Hi, I'm 15 weeks now too :wave:

Have also been having the dizzy spells, spoke to MW but my iron levels are fine and blood pressure normal so it's been put down to one of those pregnancy things :D

Not sure about the headaches, I take paracetamol and rub in Tiger Balm (bit like 4head I think) and drink loads of water to help - sometimes work, sometimes doesn't - don't know what to do herbally though... :think:

Glad to hear all's well otherwise, x

glad all is going well hunny. you deserve it so much

:hug:

Really glad things are going well for you Tracey!

oh tracey where has the time gone!! 15 weeks thats great chick, glad the docs are looking after you,
I had dizzy spells with both my pregnancies but more so with Luci than owen.

are you going to find out the sex ?

keep us informed babe, i dont always get on here now with the 2 terrors but im always thinking of you babe. :hug:

thanks for all your messages girls first chance iv got to reply

tick tock- good to hear from you hun and thanks hope your well :hug: :hug:

kaybee- thanks for the advice hun i have taken paracetomal once so far but thats because it was so so bad but im trying hard not to will have a look around for tiger balm see if that helps :hug: :hug:

angie- sorru i havent been in touch much will text you soon, thanks hun i cant believe where time has gone really either, hope your well :hug: :hug:

wow!!! doesn't time fly! 15 weeks already! its crazy!

glad you are keeping well.

nothing shifts my funny head aches like a long bath and cold flannel over my eyes (and some paracetamol and 4head, but don't tell my OH that, i like my long soaks in the tub!! :rotfl: ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back