Ill

Layla

Reaction score
I feel so ill today,

My OH has had a cold, nothing major, he passed it on to me but i wasnt bothered to much, but its got worse, im achey, got a head ache, think im getting an ear infection, im all bunged up and sniffy, if i get up for to long i go dizzy.

Its horrible!!

I feel like a man, only got a cold but making out like im dyeing or something lol

Awwww dahlin....bless ya heart. Curl up on the sofa in front of the telly with ya duvet and a hot cup of lemon or blackcurrent (or Bovril - tat's the best!)

Hope you feel better soon and you OH stops passing lurgies onto you!! xxx

Make him suffer!!!!!

It's his fault you're pregnant, his fault you have a cold - milk it for everything it's worth :wink: Hope it's not just me that does this sort of thing!!!

Make sure you get loads of rest, loads of fluids and loads of TLC. Duvet in front of the TV sounds good. It's at times like this I wish I was a kid again - hubby can't make hot blackcurrant or arrange the duvet the same way my mum did :cry:

I went to bed right after i posted that, just got up.

Still feel bad tho, think i might go back and lie down.

my aches have got worse so i think i have flu coming rather than just a normal cold :(

Aww babes :(

Pregnancy does make evrything worse don't it - bless yur heart. Get yourself looked after and if you don't feel good or you get a temp make sure you call in the doc. It's not just you that might be feeling it.

Get well soon hunnie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back