heylo everyone

sweetpamii

Reaction score
just thought i'd put a wee update on here about myself and my LO. we're doing great most of my family have felt a kick, my mum felt loads, everytime she spoke the baby would kick her and stop when my mum stopped talking hehe soo cute.
i have my 20 week scan tomoro and hopefully find out if i'm team pink or blue :D

i still need to put a pick up of my bump, but ppl keep telling me how big i am for 20 weeks, i dont mind too much its just when they give you the look of disbelief .... "is that all you are" type thing sometimes im quite insulted.

but happy overall in general :D well i'll post up tomoro gals :D xxxxx

Good luck at your scan tomorrow! Do you have any suspicions if you're having a boy or girl?

I had someone ask if I was having twins the other day so I know how you feel :). Love my bump though!

I keep being told that i'm big for how far gone I am too! Ignore them, rude people! Be proud of your bump whatever the size, people who comment on bump size are sooo rude.

Good luck for your scan too hun, post us some piccies up :D xxx

other non pg ppl should just butt out lol

thanks for the support girls, i really have no clue what i'm having my OH thinks girl he is so sure but i dont know either way.

well roll on tomoro :D

Good luck for tomorrow. So exciting. Can't wait to see the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back