Hey :)

Makrina

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Makrina and just found out I'm going to be a mummy! Came as a bit of a surprise as at one point I was informed that there was a high chance I couldn't have children but my partner and I are both over the moon :) We're not in the most desirable situation at the moment as we are both undergraduate students. Unfortunately I will have to leave university early but will still earn my degree, on the plus side my partner is in his final year and so will complete his studies in time for baby. As you can imagine many of my friends are university colleagues and so have no children so I hope I can meet some new friends through this forum! I look forward to meeting you all and share all your wonderful experiences. Hope to hear from you soon.

Makrina :)

Hello & welcome to the forum :wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Hope it all goes well :D

hey welcome to the forum and congrats on the pregnancy xxx

Massive congrats to you, I hope you find PF useful and meet lots of lovely mummies to be!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hello!! Congratulations! I'm in a similar situation, however I'll have finished my degree about 8 weeks before the bab arrives :). Already finding it difficult to wake up in the morning and difficult to concentrate when all that's on my mind is the baby!! How far are you? What are you studying? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back