Hey! Newbie and Pregnant!

Amylize

Reaction score
:help:Hello beautiful "blooming" Ladies!

I have done three Clear blue tests and one a clear Digi thinking it may sink in when i see the words but it still hasnt!

To find out just before christmas i am going to be a mummy couldnt have come at a better time after being told my chances to concieve naturally were slim to none without IVF help! So as you can all imagine i am over the moon and slightly in disbelief even after three tests and a pharmacists opinion! Ha Ha..

What do i do now ladies? Slightly confused.

How do you work out how far along you are? My Digi test says 3+ so how do i work that out on doctors terms?

Is there anything i should and shouldnt do? I have been taking Folic acid since Tuesday will i need to take Vitamin D?

All the best ladies!

xx:help:

Yay! Welcome!!! If cb digi says 3+ it means u r anything over 5 weeks. There r pregnancy calculators u can do online. Just put in the first day of ur last period and it wil work out ur due date.

I would suggest pregnancy vitamins so u get the whole shebang of essentials. Pregnacare r good but expensive. I have used tesco own or at the mo I have wilkinsons ones which r just as good.

Welcome to the mummy club!!

Yay! Welcome!!! If cb digi says 3+ it means u r anything over 5 weeks. There r pregnancy calculators u can do online. Just put in the first day of ur last period and it wil work out ur due date.

I would suggest pregnancy vitamins so u get the whole shebang of essentials. Pregnacare r good but expensive. I have used tesco own or at the mo I have wilkinsons ones which r just as good.

Welcome to the mummy club!!

:wave:
Hi!
Thank you for the advise. What would i expect from my doctor? I rang yesturday to say I had done two pregnancy tests which were positive even though i didnt believe it! they basically said they would register me took my name and said i would hear from my doctors in 6-8 weeks, Is this normal?

xx

Hi :wave:

Welcome and so huge congratulations! I am new here too, just found out on Monday (I have done four tests!!!:lol:) and feel just like you sound :)

I have been taking Sanatogen Mother to Be vitamins with Folic acid for a few months now and will continue to take those. I'm sure any multivitamin with Folic acid will be fine.

Such a lovely time of year to find out, but torture not telling everyone else until I find out if all is ok!

Thank goodness for everyone on here :)

Hi :wave:

Welcome and so huge congratulations! I am new here too, just found out on Monday (I have done four tests!!!:lol:) and feel just like you sound :)

I have been taking Sanatogen Mother to Be vitamins with Folic acid for a few months now and will continue to take those. I'm sure any multivitamin with Folic acid will be fine.

Such a lovely time of year to find out, but torture not telling everyone else until I find out if all is ok!

Thank goodness for everyone on here :)

No problem where would i be best getting the vitamins from? I have got folic acid and been taking since Tuesday but technically found out yesturday.

This is the best Xmas present! I am looking forward to telling my dad! I am even going to wrap my Digi pregnancy test and get him to open it on xmas morning!

x

Welcome and congratulations hun, you can get pregnancy vitamins from most supermarkets and chemists xx

I get mine from Boots, but all the supermarkets have them too!

I don't want to tell everyone just yet as I'm going to be an 'older Mum' (i'm 39) so just want to make sure all is ok first.

My Father in Law has been DESPERATE for me to have a baby for the last 10 years since I married my OH. They live abroad - I think I might post one of my postive tests to them! :)

I get mine from Boots, but all the supermarkets have them too!

I don't want to tell everyone just yet as I'm going to be an 'older Mum' (i'm 39) so just want to make sure all is ok first.

My Father in Law has been DESPERATE for me to have a baby for the last 10 years since I married my OH. They live abroad - I think I might post one of my postive tests to them! :)

I can imagine how you feel! I didnt really want to say anything but i think i was soooooo overwelomed and my Mums reaction i had to tell someone! me and my OH have had various tests etc and ive had operations to see and was never given any information other than unexplained inferlitily so the news was like something hitting me! My dad will be over the moon, with him getting on (71) it will make his xmas and new year!

:)

I am sure you will be fine! stay positive i'm going to :)

AND yes def send it in the post!

xx

Congratulations and welcome to PF, wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months x

Hello BFP buddy!! :D

It's good to be here and see you here too!! xxx

i still cant quite believe it! I want to stay positive but i know it's going to be sooooo hard!

xx

Congratulations! What a lovely xmas miracle for you x

Congrats, welcome to the PF!!.. I just booked an appt with my drs went, he worked out the rough dates (which when i had scan the other day turned out to be wrong, so been put back to 6 + 6 when they thought i was 9!!) Then booked me a midwife appt for the 5th Jan and that was about it!.

He also prescribed me Folic acid, i need to get some pregnancy vitamins but they're so expensive i think i will go for the supermarket own brand!!

Take care :)

Congrats, welcome to the PF!!.. I just booked an appt with my drs went, he worked out the rough dates (which when i had scan the other day turned out to be wrong, so been put back to 6 + 6 when they thought i was 9!!) Then booked me a midwife appt for the 5th Jan and that was about it!.

He also prescribed me Folic acid, i need to get some pregnancy vitamins but they're so expensive i think i will go for the supermarket own brand!!

Congrats to your news!! :) I have folic acid its the pregnancy vitamins i need to byu but id do tend to eat qalot of friut and veg so ill prob get it from that aswell :) I called my doctors yesturday just said i didnt need to see my doctor took my name and said ill be contacted in 6 - 8 weeks!

BTW what a lovely looking couple :)

welcome welcome welcome and congrats xxxxx

to date your pregnancy when was your last period the first day of it :) put that into a ticker and bam x

Congrats on the good news I got pregnant while going for tests and since then been happy and fine I just now know I have PCOS and it will take me time x

Congrats to your news!! :) I have folic acid its the pregnancy vitamins i need to byu but id do tend to eat qalot of friut and veg so ill prob get it from that aswell :) I called my doctors yesturday just said i didnt need to see my doctor took my name and said ill be contacted in 6 - 8 weeks!

BTW what a lovely looking couple :)

I bought some of the pregnacare ones today just because i decided it was easiest and they were there. was only 4.50 for 30. Bet that will feel like a longg 6-8 weeks for you! I know i've got Midwife appt on the 5th and thats going really slow

And thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back