Hey Ladies!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya!

Just thought i'd say a quick Hello!

I'll be joining you all in a week to TTC Bubba no.2!!

Jack was concieved on here and I met some lovely ladies on my journey and hope to do the same again with this baby :)

x

Heyyy & welcome back

I didnt meet you the first time round but Im newish.

How long were you TTC #1 for - hes a wee cutie!! xxxx

Hey hun, It took 10 looong months 1st time round! I had very long cycles after coming off the pill so took Agnus Castus from cycle 8 and on cycle 10 I got my BFP!!

I'm taking it this time round from the start so hopefully it'll be quicker this time!!

Good luck to you too x

I have been thinking about that actually! I am currently OVing around CD18 and its sooooo long and depressing!

I am only on cycle 2 though, just shows you how impatient I am!

You'll get there hun! My cycles were 50 days long sometimes! I did the lot before taking agnus castus the first time round! OH even did a home sperm test because he was convinced there was something wrong with him!!

The best bit of advice I can give anyone TTC is to just relax and BD around OV time. Jack was a wedding night baby just not our wedding night! We where drunk after his Cousin's wedding and I knew I was oving that weekend and I believe because we were realaxed we did it!! x

Hey Lynette :) x

Last edited:
Well congratulations on yur little wee boy his super duper gorgeous. Good luck for No.2 :). I have been taking agnus castus as i do not have regular cycles :( So its hard to tell when i'm due to ov. So take agnus castus and opks so i know when to stop taking agnus castus and start BD but i never get a positive opk!! :(.

Charlotte x

Heya clairebear 22. Great to see you back! I stuck my head back in here too a month ago! :) not going mad about TTC no 2 (yet) but not doing anything 2 stop it! :) after it takin 10 months last time, I anticipate the same again. Have a feeling I'm out this month, feeling crampy. Will you be doing opks etc again? Think I might have to order some...:)

Xx

Flopsy!! How funny would it be if we got our BFP's together this time round too! :) No i'm not doing OPK's or anything, all i'm doing is taking Agnus Castus for the first 14 days and keeping track of my cycle lengths. The relaxed approach is for me :) x

Last edited:
hey hun welcome back, i'm gonna start trying after wedding. It took us 8 months with Joseph but darent come off pill yet incase I got caught before wedding, dont want to be sick on special day lol. good luck hun xx

Flopsy!! How funny would it be if we got our BFP's together this time round too! :) No i'm not doing OPK's or anything, all i'm doing is taking Agnus Castus for the first 14 days and keeping track of my cycle lengths. The relaxed approach is for me :) x

You say the relaxed approach is for you now, TTC is addictive ...lol!

It would be really odd if we got BFPs at the same time again! I'm trying not to think about it but there is a constant little buzz in my head saying "I wonder when I ovulated...did we BD then?...are these preg symptoms or af sympotms" lol. I think I have an obsessive personality! :)

Xx

You cant help thinking about TTC constantly once you start, I have wanted a baby for ages but was NTNP for a while then when it actually came down to TTC I was getting super organised and stuff..

I think TTC makes you so obsessive because you have only got a small OV window so like in order to catch that we need to do all of the stuff we do to make sure we catch it and then because we know we BD'd when we OV'd we end up like hmmmm is that cramp or implantation ect..

I am only on cycle 2 and already dj said to me last night if I want to have sex Ive not to make it so obvious that I want to just to have a baby, but its not that I just like to let him know its VITAL we have sex tonight hahaha - life or death material!

Ha ha! I know that feeling! I gave my husband too many of the gory details last time! The month I concieved we only dtd 2 times! Ha ha! Xx

just goes to show you doesnt it, babies are wee bundles of joy they come when you least expect :)

I think I will need to tone down the baby talk if I want to continue haha, good luck this time round flopsy :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back