Hey girls!!!!!!!!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
Heyyyyyyy!!!

how is everyone???

only got a few mins so just thought i would pop on and say a quick hello - congrats to everyone who has had their babies recently!! :cheer:

only 7 more days to go for me :cheer: i cant believe how near it is, i thought she was on her way last Saturday, had period type pains and back pain all day and night, woke up sunday and nothing....and nothing since!! i am huge now though and finding it a struggle.

Went to midwife yesterday who said she is still 3/5 engaged so cant see her being early, shes still kicking away at me constantly but its a good thing i suppose, she is very active!!!

hoping it wont be too long now anyway

love Leanne and bump XXX

Hiyaaaa

Sounds like we're in the same boat. DD Monday 20th, 3/5ths engaged etc etc but think the LO is quite happy in there so I just have to wait patiently... which is HARD :? My friends are popping left, right & centre!

J x

woooooooooooo not long left!!!!! glad ur ok hun, so excited for u!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Babylicious said:
:wave: wow thats gone quick :shock:
I was just thinking that!!! :shock:
Wow only 7 days leanne!? YAY :cheer: Cant wait for your next update which might be that your have had Ruby!! :cheer:
Take care hun! :hug:

Hope she doesnt keep you waiting much longer :hug:

Wow time is really wizzing round.
Good luck with everything :hug:

hope its not long till you meet ruby hun :hug: thinking of you xxxxxxx

Hey girls - well 3 days to go and no signs she will be on her way anytime soon lol

so i think my prediction she will be early has gone out of the window, i think she might be late now!!!! :lol:

i am soooooooo uncomfortable now i hope she isnt too late!!!

how is everyone??

XXX

Hi Leanne :wave:

I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering how you were getting on.
We miss you on here.

Glad all is well with you, wont be long now till your little girl is here :dance:

Speak soon :hug: xxxx

hi hun nice to hear from u hope all goes well and ruby ih here before much longer :hug:

Wow I can't beleive your due tomorrow! Its gone so fast! Glad your doing ok, can't wait to hear of Ruby's arrival! Have you got a text buddy? There will be a lot of people on here who will want to know when you've gone into labour. Hope Ruby doesn't keep you waiting much longer! :hug:

OMG happy Due Date Hunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope she dont keep you waiting too long, :dance: :hug:

~*Leanne*~ said:
Hey girls - well 3 days to go and no signs she will be on her way anytime soon lol

so i think my prediction she will be early has gone out of the window, i think she might be late now!!!! :lol:

i am soooooooo uncomfortable now i hope she isnt too late!!!

how is everyone??

XXX

LOL exactly the same over here babe :roll:
Apart from mine is offically late now :lol:

Here's loadza hugs and crossing my fingers for you :hug:

Hey... So I'm officially due now too :-( booked sweep in for next thurs. Sounds painful! Fingers crossed we all go before that!

Mrs_Jay said:
anyone heard from leanne?

afraid not hun, no one has her number either, she has mine but if she has time to text is another thing.

Ruby could be here already? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back