hey girlies! :o)

kellie

Reaction score
Hiya everyone!

I just recently got my BFP and wanted to say hello! I'm kels, and im 11 weeks, hope you dont mind me joining you all :D

take care, luv kels xx

hello and congratulations i hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks gals! i've got my first scan at 5 o'clock today so will find out exactly how far i am.....cant wait!

hope all your pregnancies are good!
luv kels xx :)

Congrats!

let us know how the scan goes

xx

Good luck with your scan, hope to hear that all is great, take care hun xx

Natalie x

Congratulations!! and Welcome!! Here you will find that everyone is very warm and kind! Any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask! The ladies here are very up to speed with things and your sure to find all of answers here! No matter how silly you may think your questions are, noone judges here!! Wishing a wonderful 9 months!!!!

xoxo Ree

can't agree more with ree77!!!!!!!!

Welcome and good luck with your scan and your pregnancy. Don't hesitate to speak to us, we will be there :)

This forum is a place in heaven!

Take care,

Mel xx

Hiya......just back from my scan, it was amazing! the baby has a really strong heartbeat and was kicking and moving all over the place! my dh was quite teary bless him......i've been a little worried as i havent had any sickness or anything like that so was starting to wonder if i was really pregnant! The scan has made it all real for me, and i've got some great pics which i'll post soon!

Thanks sooooo much everyone for the lovely posts, cant wait to get to know you all! take care, luv kels xx

Oh yeah.....and i'm 11 + 5, due on the 7th april :D

Glad to hear your scan went well and that you are one of the lucky ones who haven't had any sickness!!! :D :D

xoxo Ree

Hiya Kellie,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and i'm really pleased your scan went well, these men are big softies really aren't they!
Hope to see you on here soon.

Nicki.x

Hello Kellie i'm another Kelly and i'm due on between 29 March and 1st April (conflicting scan dating) so we are similar in more ways than one!

Congrats enjoy the experience, it's certainly that! and Welcome hunny! :D

Thanks so much everyone, you're all lovely gals, cant wait to chat with all of u :D

hey kelly...if you go over and i'm on time, we might even have our babies at the same time lol

take care everyone, luv kels xx

Hey Jadie you are due the day after me - so no doubt we will be counting down together!!! When do you finish work!!??!!! :D

Yes, I will count down with you!

How are you feeling?

I dont know when i am finishing work, I want to try and stay as long as I can but i work in a kichen and its quite a physical job!

its wearing me out already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back