Heartburn??

kellie

Reaction score
Hey gals.....how's everyone today? :D

Last week i started getting wicked heartburn....quite painful actually, i was just wondering does anyone know if i should be getting this so early beings as im only 12 + 3? or is anyone else getting it too? I thought u only got it as the baby started getting a bit bigger?

sorry if im being dumb lol, hope you're all ok, luv kels xx

Hi Kellie,

I started getting heartburn at 8 weeks and its never gone away!! My doctor prescribed me with Gaviscon Advanced tablets and they do the trick. I've also discovered that sipping milk helps relieve it.
Good Luck xxx
Its a real nightmare though and has made me want to cry on many occasions!!!

Hi Kellie,

I have been getting heartburn on and off since about 7weeks, luckily it's not too bad, having a Rennie or Tums cures it.

Nic.x

Have you had this months pregnancy and birth magazine?

Its got an article in their about pregnancy niggles, and heartburn isn't just for when you are bigger. Apparently its all down to those damn hormones again!

The magazine also has a free baby names book this month so is sold old in lots of places but I managed to finally get my copy last night in sainsburys

i suffered terrible on last pregnancy with heartburn but only from 5 months onwards the only thing i found helpful was milk hope you feel better soon xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back