Hey :)

kellie

Reaction score
Hiya ladies! I haven't been on for ages and feel like i've missed loads! i've read through some old posts and everyone seems to be ok....how is everyone?! I've missed you all lol :D :D has everyone had they're scans etc? does anyone know if they've got a pinkie or a bluey yet? I bet all the bumps are coming along nicely now :wink: i'm coming upto 28 weeks now and love being pregnant, bubs is always on the go lol how bout you gals? hope everyone & bumps are doing well and can't wait to catch up with everyone!
take care, luv kels 27+ 4 xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kellie,

Nice to hear from you, i think everyone is doing great, there's not that much longer to go now, so maybe we'll all be feeling fed up in the weeks ahead.

I am just over 25 weeks, and due 25th April, time has really flown in and I can't believe I am almost in the 3rd trimester, I always thought being pregnant for 9 months would feel like an eternity but I guess if you are feeling ok then it defo helps.

Loads of movement for me aswell just now, I have another scan on 7th Feb just to check on growth, although I have been good, I have a family history of pre eclampsia but that was the last generation so fingers crossed it has ended there.

Don't know what I'm having although I think it's a girl but who knows, I wouldn't be bothered anyway, as long as it's healthy.

Anyway best get back to it, take care.

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back