Hey everyone

Kimbo

Reaction score
No- i'm not joining :lol: :lol:
I'm just asking for my friend who think she is pregnant.
Did any of you get implantation bleeding... and if so, (i know this is gross and tmi), but did it have an odour like your period would and how much of the bleeding was there?

witch christopher i did and it did smell and look like starts of AF, only with this one i have had nothing :hug: :hug:

ooh thought u were joining! i didnt get ANY bleeding with this one nor with millie. i did with the 2nd one but dont think that was implantation it was coz it was a mc.

hope she's ok!

I got some spotting around 5 weeks, but it was a teeny amount and only about 4 times there was a couple of smidges and then some pinkish watery type (which freaked me out) but when I asked the consultant he said it was probably just fernando getting comfortable lol.
xx

Kimbo said:
No- i'm not joining :lol: :lol:
I'm just asking for my friend who think she is pregnant.
Did any of you get implantation bleeding... and if so, (i know this is gross and tmi), but did it have an odour like your period would and how much of the bleeding was there?

Yes - I did.

It started bang on Day 28 so I thought it was my period. It was like the end of a normal period, lighter flow and browny blood rather than bright red. It was during a search for "light period" at 5 weeks that I stumbled across the Pregnancy Forum and thought "oh sh1t" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back