Hey everyone just saying hi!

DevonBecky

Reaction score
Hey,
I've just joined the forum and am looking forward to hearing peoples stories and maybe grab some useful tips!
I'm pregnant for the first time....eek! Baby due end of August so still got a while! Can't believe such a tiny thing that I can't feel can make me feel so sick all the time (joys of pregnancy I guess).
Hope everyone's well..

Hiya :wave:

I know exactly what you mean!
Not only was i feeling sick due to being pregnant in my first trimester but i was run down with the flu and a chesty cough!
It was a nightmare!!! :evil:
Much better now though and i hope u will be too
xx

lfc_sarah said:

Not only was i feeling sick due to being pregnant in my first trimester but i was run down with the flu and a chesty cough!
xx
Thanks, oh blimey it sounds like you had it a bit rough! I'm hanging on to the hope that at after 12 weeks things will die down!
I see you're a nurse too, don't you think sometimes that knowing too much can be a dangerous thing! Although I am naturally a worrier anyway!

:?

DevonBecky said:
lfc_sarah said:

xx
Thanks, oh blimey it sounds like you had it a bit rough! I'm hanging on to the hope that at after 12 weeks things will die down!
I see you're a nurse too, don't you think sometimes that knowing too much can be a dangerous thing! Although I am naturally a worrier anyway!

:?

I worried about loosing my baby mostly, even though im way past the 12 week mark, only had my first scan at 16 weeks so i know "it" was fine then.
Im hoping when mine is born, it will help if there was any problems, even though i dont work with children at the moment.

Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you start feeling better soon :hug:

Meg xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back