Hey everyone!

choklatemunky

Reaction score
Hi,
Just thought I'd introduce myself (after weeks of reading other people's posts thought I ought to add one of my own!!) :wink:

I am 26, Hubby is 31. I came off the pill in Oct as we decided to start ttc. He has 2 girls with a previous girlfriend, but I dont have any littlens yet :( - Hoping to change that soon tho, altho I know its really early after coming off the pill!

Had a laparoscopy back in Aug (as I was getting pains a lot) as they thought I had endo, but turns out I didnt, altho they did see some old scarring and a cyst - so I am really worried we are going to have loads of problems ttc and I am also really scared of ectopic preg!

I have been getting a load of weird things going on since I stopped taking the pill - including really bad cramps :evil: Also, at about 20 days into my cycle (going by my withdrawal bleed) I got a big blob of pinky brown discharge (sorry, seems like TMI but I guess you girls are used to this!) Lumpy bits round my nipples also got bigger but have gone smaller again now. Was convincing myself they were preg symptoms but its so unlikely given the circs!!!! Keep thinking AF is coming but she hasn't shown yet.....am 27 days in now, not sure how long my cycle is after being on pill for so long, altho I think it was a little longer than 28 days usually before I went on the pill.....Did anyone else get all these things happening just after coming off the pill?

Feel like :wall: was really tired last night - went to bed about 9 as I was so :bored: :sleep: but couldn't sleep :wall: - think I need a holiday! :lol:

Ho hum......

Im glad I found this forum tho - its really helpful tho and I look forward to getting better acquainted with some of you over the next few months or so.....

xx

:wave: welcome to the forum hun :hug: good luck with TTC.. lots of baby dust ********************* :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back