hey :D

i was upset about it b4 but now i can see that its his loss & im goin 2 have my lil man all 2 myself!!

- ditto! im way past caring now lol

Well im taking carey to babygroup now so ill catch some of you later!

Amy x

i tried mummy n baby group but all the woman gave me that - ohhh a teenager bet it was a 1 nite stand look

huh i hate that look sarah !!!!!!!!!! lol
love marylou xxx

You know what would wind troy up...play him at his own game..say yeah your right come to think of it....i dont think he is yours...oh well...lucky for carey then innit?!? bye bye troy...

Lol..now that WOULD wind him up...he wants a reaction out of you..thats why he is doing it..so give him the reaction he definatly DOSNT want or expect ...i would..does that make me really evil? :twisted:

chin up babes we all feel 4 u !
xxx

lol sarah i used to get that look and i did quit but i started again, i dont care what other people think of me and plus last week i met this girl there whos 16 shes got a 6month old girl, shes single and her family are so unsupportive its not real so weve been meeting up outside of group and shes been coming round here and its been really good.

LMAO cassi that a really good idea actually i might have to try that, he keeps telling me to stay away from him why the hell is he calling my house and hanging up when we answer..ahh the mature boy he is ;)

lmao cassi!! yeh thats a really good idea... you should try it amy!! just 2 see what troy does!!
everything that he does he does 2 get a reaction from you. maybe he wants u 2 call him n say why have u been calling my house n hangin up?!?! he really is very mature :lol:
hope ur all ok
hayley :D
xxx

Full of good ideas me :lol: ...

SCAN TODAY GIRLIES! yey!!! :D This is me putting a jinx on it..il come back...and tell you something went wrong :( ...Hope not...

oh well jinx it up..scan scan scan yey!!! im not worried..i dont know why..oh actually i think i am a little bit...sorry hijacked thread again..im so lazy!!!!

keep it all fine n breezy girls :) il update later..may even make a new topic for it :eek: :D

cassi xxxx

good luck cassi!!! :D :D :D ill be thinkin of you!! dont worry am sure everything will go just fine!! u didnt hijack the thread dont worry lol will be looking for ur post later!!
good luck... everything will be fine :D
hayley xx

ohhh i wish i new another teen mummy u guys r the only ones!!

i agree with cassi do that, BUT I AM EVIL HA HA HA :twisted:

cassi - how did ur scan go ?

Hi girls

Cassi good luck hun cant wait to hear the news!!!!
Sarah i know what you mena i dont know any other young moms i go to mom and baby group and i dotn connect with anyone they are all pretty young but no one ide like ot hang out with? prob sounded rude but there no point if you cant have a conversation together.
Amy i agree do that to try maybe he'll smarten up a little. :D
Well girls i just told Sarah this but Bernie heard his boss telling another guy that there job has work in England and will need mroe poeple to go there soon so we might be coming out that way.
Will keep you posted it all depends how long cuz my dad would be mad if i took his grand daughter away for a long time lol.
xxx Katrina

thats great news katrina.... wud b great 4 us all 2 be able 2 meet up :D :D :D :dance: :dance: :dance: :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back