hey :D

hayley_17

Reaction score
just thought id leave a little post 2 say hello cuz aint spoke 2 everyone in a while!! so jus wanted 2 no how everyone was :D
ive had quite a bad weekend... hardly slept at all lyk all weekend... bin quite ill. on friday had such a bad pain in my chest, thought i was havin a heart attack or sumthin! my mum rang th hospital who jus said 2 relax, take cum paracetamol & drink sum milk, said it was probably bad heart burn cuz ive bin gettin it quite a lot. seemed 2 do the trick tho & i felt better after a while.
saturday went 2 this big shoppin centre thingy & hadnt had much 2 eat all day. was in this shop & all of a sudden got reali hot & dizzy... light headed n everythin... was really scary. i got sumthin 2 eat & drink n sat down 4 a while n felt better. my mum said it was probs my blood sugar levels droppin cuz i dint eat much. its th first time thts eva happened, was reali scary!! am feelin bit better 2day but i think th eventful last cuple of days have affected me lol im propa nackered!!
god this is like an essay lol so yeh newayz jus thought id say heylo n tell about my eventful weekend... wot did u all get up 2?? anything xcitin?? ooo n willow, wots it like 2 have bliss home with ya?!?!
hope ya all okies :D
xxx

AWWW hun u didnt have a good weekend did u, wen u next seeing ur MW maybe u should tlk to her bout it. sprry i missed u on MSN earlier B is on the move now n its a case of catch the baby lol
i went to my uncles yesturday, god my cousins and aunt are so annoying :twisted: :twisted: he he, B hates being passed from person to person and that is wot happened yesturday so had a really bad nite lol, then today was at work :twisted: :twisted: lol

yeah Willow how is it having ur lil lady at home

Hi

I had a really good weekend. Friday was boring as bernie worked so he was tired and was in bed by 930pm so i stayed up with Kiara.
Saturday we threw a joined party fpr my two friends who both turned 26 so that was really fun and we had company till 4 am it was nice ot be with friends i havent seen in a while.
Sunday as we were really tired we just watched King Kong and did laundry at my dads , and took My dog and my dads dog running at the park.
Im sorry you had such a bad weekend Hayley i had those chest pains when i was preg and went to the emergency and they said take some pain killers and i will be fine it hurt me real bad.
And in the summer i was standing in my friends doorway and got dizzy and fell down onto the stairs they gave me a glass of water and thankfully i was okay just make sure you eat and are hydrated.
Sarah again sorry you had a bad Saturday as well i know how family can be lol.
Hope everyone else is doing good as well everyone has been busy i guess and yes Willow how are you and Bliss?
Well gotta go talk to you girls soon.
xxx Katrina

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive got my lil bliss home :D:D:D:D:D very busy lol but its gr8 :D:D:D she needs feedin a lot! :D
this is a lil pic its a bit crap coz its off connors phone lol
1144046478_untitled.GIF

i hope marylou has some others :D hint hint
love xx willow xx

awww hun she is absolutly gorgous, congratulations, i bet its loverly having her home, wot r the nites like, ull soon get bored of them trust me lol, the 1st couple are ok coz its new then u just think SLEEP child every1 needs it he he

WELCOME TO THE FORUM BLISS

awww shes gorjus!!! i bet ur so happy 2 have her home!! hope ur both doin gd :D u must be so proud of her, shes a lil fighter & shes sooo adorable!! congrats!!
xx

heya hun sry ur weekend was shizer! i get that faintness when i dont eat i think im hyperglucemic or something..if i let my blood sugars drop i get faint and dizzy and sick and shake loads!!! nearly passed out the other day in q for carvery..was really bad and people were taking so long i just thought HURRY THE F*CK UP CAUSE I NEED TO EAT SOMETHING!! lol...thought i wouldnt make it to the end of the Q but i did, ate and felt fine again...weird eh...i have also realised that is why my sickness has been so bad cause i havnt been eating properly and now i have kind of learnt how to control it.... :D

Got loads of stuff off my sister though..baby grows, baby bath, mamas and papas activity mat etc etc and spent £50 on scrapbook stuff..yup have decided to start scrap booking..expensive though!! :(...thought it would be really nice when baby is older to look back on...have started first page will be for scan and scan pic will go in middle and second page so far will be "mummy and daddys trip to the beach summer 05"...

i havnt done much atm tho lol..

Hope everyone is cool...as usual im stressed out working 8-6 but got friday off for scan...soo excited...sorry hayley kind of gone off on life story mode and hijacked ur post hun..xx

Neways hope ur all keepin it on the fine n breezy

luv cas xxx

ps: willow, bliss is gorgeous...bless her cotton socks...congrats and best wishes 2 u both xx

heya cassi!! dnt worry bout it... :D i dnt mind u ritin all tht!! its nice 2 hear from other ppl!! am feelin a whole lot beta 2day which is reali gd!! tht scrap book is a great idea... think i mite steal it :lol: hehe hope ya dnt mind!! :D
yeh tht faintness is horrible... i had 2 wait in a queue 2 get sumthin 2 eat 2 n i was so annoyed tht every1 was takin so long lol thought hey ima faint here... need food lol am feelin alot beta now :D
hope ur all ok... hope everythins goin well with bliss willow!! :D
luv hayley xx

no go ahead and do the scrap book, and we can take eachothers ideas for it cause i think its harder than i thought to make them really nice..

glad u n bump r better.

cas xx

god so glad i missed out with the first weeks of pregnancy with Braydon

Hi

Oh Willow im glad Bliss is home now and that your happy i bet she keeps you busy shes so adorable.
Hayley im glad your okay keep eating and stay hydrated.
Hope you girls do good on your scrapbooking it sound like a real good idea.
Cassi you need to eat as well its very dabgerous if you dont cuz you seriously can faint it happened a few times to my friend.

Katrina

sorry to barge into your post chick, i didnt wanna start a new post..

just wanna get this off my chest

I HATE MEN!!!!!

I think Troy was sat up all night thinking of the worse things he could say about me and Carey!
He's gone back to denying he's careys dad!!! Ive bruised my arm where i hit him about 6 times he got me so mad he just stood there and let me hit him then looked me up and down and laughed god he really winds me up :mad:

arrrrr

sorry to hear you had such a poo weekend chick i used to get that feeling all the time id get really ligth headed then feel faint then my face would feel like its gone bright red then 9/10 id throw up then feel perfect lol!

hi ya hun i know i am tlking to u on MSN but just wanted to say
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i would have hit him in his manly hood so he couldnt have ne more kids, how dare he be so out of order to u

:D i might have some pics knockin about sumwhere i will put them on later
lvoe marylou xxx ps welcome to the forum bliss :dance:

mary-lou and willow - u do know i dislike u very much for being able to meet up dont u
he he he

dnt worry bout it amy!! this is just a post 4 every1 2 share news!!

im so sorry that troy is bein such an ass... hes so out of order & if hes guna b like that then u & carey r beta off without him. maybe it will annoy him if he nos hes not gettin attention from u. if u cut him out of ur life. he shud no that if he wants 2 be a part of careys life he cant be like this with u. he nos carey is his son, hes jus bein a complete ass...
i completley agree... I HATE MEN!! this lil mans dad wont accept that he is his, says i 'must have cheated on him' i no i didnt cheat on him... i no this lil man is his but o well. havent spoken 2 him since before xmas & he said he wanted nothing 2 do with me or the baby. i was upset about it b4 but now i can see that its his loss & im goin 2 have my lil man all 2 myself!! :D

yeh im feelin alot beta now :D thats exactly how i felt... n then i had 2 wait 2 get something 2 eat in this queue n i thought i would never make it 2 the front!! but i did n felt fine!! :D

hope every1 is ok xxxx

i wish garry would bugger of he only comes round to upset me now, DOES NOT pay ne attention to my lil man, B has no idea who he is, just that he comes round to upset me, as wen garry is round B watches me the whole time

thats horrible about garry... men r such arseholes sometimes!! but its so cute about B!! hes lookin after his mummy!! awww bless him :D

i think he thinks *mummy needs some help*seeiing as she does act a lil weird most the time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi

sorry about Troy Amy at least Carey has you.
All you single moms do such an excellent job on your own. I have Bernie to help me out on weekends and i dont knwo what ide do without him and you do it all by yourselves.
I think you girls are the best moms and Baby could ask for and you should be proud.
Hope you girls take care of yourselves and dont let no man or shall i say Boys push you around.
xxx Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back