He's had enough!

Lorlor

Reaction score
I think my OH has now had enough of all my whinging!
The other night we were on the couch and I was having my nightly whinge about this, that or the other...I've got cramps...I feel sick...I can't stop hiccuping.....my gums are bleeding.....my bra doesn't fit....hic.....I need to pee....I want an orange......I'm tired.....I've lost my keys......we've run out of oranges.....did I mention I've got cramps?
Then out of the blue he whacked me over the back of the head and said "Is that better?" LOL! Ok, point taken...and I actually did feel better!

Then the other night he was asleep and I had eaten too much and....well....I can't eat too much any more....and I got the urge to purge!! (When is the spewing gonna stop? I feel like it's never-ending!). I crept back into bed and he said sleepily - "Is that you blowing chunks....again?" "Yes" "Right, that's it! Tomorrow, I'm gonna build you a shed out the back" Implying that it would be my new home for the next 6 months! I said "Will I have a window in my shed?" "No, you can have some straw" "I'm so lucky to have such a sympathetic boyfriend!" "I know! Most people wouldn't even build you a shed!"

In the mornings he wakes me up by saying "Right c'mon! Lets get the vomit-comet moving!!"

I'm glad he finds this so funny!! Grrrr! .....I guess it is quite funny! :)

Loool showed my fella this he found it rather funny n said reminds him of someone ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back