He's got a home! **UPDATE**

Becc

Reaction score
Just wanted to let those of you who read about my problems with the dog know that we took him to Labrador Rescue on Sunday and when I checked the site today he has already been rehomed!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

So happy that he is ok and not just sat in a kennel waiting for the right person to come along. Feels great knowing that he is in a nice new home probably with someone who will adore him and be able to give him all the time and attention he needs.

One less thing to worry about :cheer:

***UPDATE***

Just had an email from the woman at labrador rescue and the people that have took him sound absolutely fab! She knows them personally and sees them out walking all the time. Also, he is living with another dog they adopted two years ago so he will have a canine friend to frolock with. I'm just absolutely thrilled to bits, I couldn't have asked for any more for him really. He has already been there a few days on a trial and they have now formally adopted him which means he was only actually in the kennels 2-3 days... brilliant! :dance:

Awww thats fabby hun! :D I am a huge doglover :D

Thats great that he's gone to his new home already. I'm sure he'll have a great new life :)

Awwww that's good news! I had to rehome my 2 kittens when I was pregnant last time and was so relieved to hear they had been homed quickly :hug:

Aww thats great news, and even better that hes got a lil doggy friend to live with :D

Ahhh I'm glad your dog is in a loving new home - I didn't see your original post, why did you have to get him rehomed?

I've got three dogs, all of which have gone a bit crazy since I got pregnant. If I try walking them together (which I no longer do), they've starting acting like a pack and become really aggressive to anyone who comes anywhere near me so I'm now walking two of them completely on their owns and the third (the one who's gone most agressive), my OH now has to walk. I'm presuming they're all be over protective of the baby once born too.

Two of my dogs are from rescue centres - the first was about 1 when I got him, he'd been left alone for long periods of time and beaten, although he's now got quite a few psychological problems because of it, it's so rewarding to see him running round the beach having the time of his life, or just sleeping contentedly on his bed. The other recsue dog has a much nicer story, his owners seperated and he lived with his 'mum' and her four kids - she couldn't cope so he put him up for a new home. Now he's very happy living with my other two and being walked regularly. I send updates and photos back to the rescue centre regularly so the previous owner knows he's OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back