Here we go again :(

kaytee11

Reaction score
It feels as if all i do is come on here and complain and im getting pretty tired of it. So a week ago today id had he operation on the lovely abscess on my ass. The other day i came home to visit family & today my mum had booked a 3D scan for us to go to. Off we go really excited and halfway through the sonographer asks me am i drinking plenty of fluid. cue the alarms in my head cause i knew from then on something was wrong. She eventually says im just gonna measure the fluid. she measured it three times and she says its too low and wants to refer me to a hospital. I then had to tell her my hospital is in a different country. she said i need to get an app as soon as i can. I wasnt due to go back until next sunday. She checked everything baby is fine, baby had passed urine during scan which was also good. placenta was good. She doesnt know why but she says that it needs to be seen too. Im writing here before i start googling cause maybe one of ye lovely lovely ladies have had this before and could help :)

Id gone to this lady in december and she took out my old notes from december where my fluid was 15 today the average after 3 exams was 8.

Don't google it sweetie it will just frighten you. Ring your mum's local labour ward and ask for advice, they will see you if need be. Don't panic, she didn't want to ring for an ambulance or anything drastic so try to relax xxxxxxxxx

I agree step away from the google and ring your mums local labour/maternity ward. xx

I agree with the other ladies, don't Google it! Try contact your local labour ward!!

xx

Don't google!! I was diagnosed with polyhydramnios at 32 weeks (the opposite - too much fluid - I had 32cm!!) I went straight onto google & spent that night in tears with worry, thinking there was something wrong with the baby. After 2 weeks of rest, a scan showed the fluid levels had decreased to within normal range & that baby was fine. I wished I'd not googled as it caused me to unnecessarily panic & get upset.
I would talk to a midwife / doctor asap if you have concerns.
Hope all is ok for you and little one xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back