• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here i am :S Update x2

redbear

Reaction score
We dtd without protection stupidly on the 18th when i checked bang centre of ovulation (my period is like clockwork since i had lO) and i feel very pregnant even Dh has told me he thinks im pregnant, mood swings, feeling sick and cramps. What are the chances, did a test and it was bfn but was way too early according to the test, what do you guys think? x

Took a test and it came up BFN but that is 7 days before AF is due, looked at it the next day (i always do because it says not to) and it has a faint positive, can that happen because it was left so long it hasnt happened before!

6 days late... Havent tested since a negative i had 3 days before af due. think im having an off month x

Last edited:
Hi, I didnt want to read and run but I really dont know what to tell you hun, still trying for my first so not really sure what our silly bodies are doing at any given time in this pregnancy thing!! hehe!! Good luck though xx

I guess it is possible - it is only 11 days since you dtd as it were......I guess test again over the next 2-3 days?

hope you get the answer you want ;)

Does anyone know if you can get a faint positive the day after but not be pregnant?? x

Hiya hun,

Very rarely have I come across someone who has had a faint positive line and then later found out that they wern't pregnant - it usually means a BFP... but I have never come across a situation where its a bfn then a day later a faint positive so I have no idea (I know this post probably doesnt help at all lol but didnt want to read and run!) Looks like it's just going to be a waiting game for you until nearer day AF is due... Make sure you let us know either way xx

Does anyone know if you can get a faint positive the day after but not be pregnant?? x

If you mean you've had a faint positive outside the time limit for the test, then yes this can happen, it can be evap.

Also if you are testing at 7dpo, its unlikely you'll get an accurate result. Best to wait till at least 12dpo and test again hun x

Thanks got a negative today but OH is convinced im pregnant an refuses to believe im not lmao - we will see in a few days anyway xx

I am now 15dpo, tested at 12dpo got bfn, af should have arrived yesterday but going to wait and see. You probably got evap line on the one when tested early. I never check them after the time limit as they can just give false results. Best to wait a few more day and test again. Hope you get your bfp soon x

Its ok i have a 4 month old so not ttc but happy if we do iykwim? Im 2 days over now so just waiting had a negative test since so dont think i am, thanks for the advice :D xx

Hi redbear, we were pregnant at the same. I got pregnant 6 weeks after giving birth! But unfortunatley i miscarried so we are now trying again as we got used to the idea of two close together. The second time i just knew i was pregnant again and i was right but i didnt test till later on so not sure about the line. Good luck xx

Thanks i think im used to the idea now so would be happy for a bfp sorry you miscarried fx crossed for you a bfp soon :( xx

bfn - - still no af 9 days late :S xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back