Here at last!

Excuse my language but fucking brilliant! Im over the moon for you! :hug: :hug: XxXxX

massive congrats :) how are you feeling ?

I'm not too bad today, was a bit nauseous this morning and boobs hurt on and off. Apart from that I'm fine. Tho when I'm feeling ok I worry that the symptoms are disappearing and that something is wrong iykwim? Oh and I have also started to take pregnacare now. It's all so so surreal still. But 3 tests including a digi were positive lol. I so hope it's a sticky.
O/h seems to have come round brilliantly, I'm not seeing him for a month now and my belly got a kiss goodbye lol. He is also keeping himself well informed about trimesters and has been researching prams :shock:

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So glad to be in tri 1 at last :love: xxx

welcome to my world...ha ha......worry when symptoms arent there and then panic when some are there too! one big panic and worry...lol....xx

welcome to my world...ha ha......worry when symptoms arent there and then panic when some are there too! one big panic and worry...lol....xx[/QUOTE]

I'll be happier when I can hear a heartbeat and see a pic! My mum was already looking at maternity tips for me today :lol: x

I'm SO happy to see you in here :love: A very happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Oh and does this mean Darren gets the new car? ;) You remember the deal lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back