Henry is in bed!!!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Well, got Henry to sleep at 9pm (downstairs like normal), put him in his basket and at 9:15 took him upstairs to our room where he normally sleeps. And that's where he has stayed since! :yay:

First time I've put him upstairs before we have gone up and can't believe he has stayed there! :dance:

Just lookin on fb swapshops for a sensor monitor as he is a tummy sleeper. Any recommendations of decent ones/ones to avoid?

i have a snuza but it goes on the front of the nappy so not sure if it would bother him on his tummy, not sure if it woud work on the back of it or not

well done on gettin him to bed, Kayla went down at 930 in our room and is still awake lol, but she doesnt cry so we leave her to self settle

We have an angel care movement monitor, suits us well. Xxx

I've got tommee tippee movement monitor and it's great!! Haven't had any false alarms yet and it has a flashing green light to show he's breathing so if I wake up in the night I can always see straight away that he's ok!! Also it is £60 in the baby event coming up at asda xx

I have the snuza too and love it.... Not sure how good it is for tummy sleepers either though.

Well done Henry! We have the angel care sound and movement monitor - haven't used the movement sensor yet though, but the online reviews are all excellent! :)

Little Henry is on a roll eh? Well done :)

Glad you got some shut eye

6hrs! Fab! We are back to our usual 2 hr maximum - knew last weeks five hours was too good to last!

Maybe she was givin u a taste of what's to come Nic, like a trailer to the movie lol!

Heeheehee... Hope so! Just hope the movie hits the big screen sooner rather than later cos mummy needs more zzzzzzs! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back