Help!

Bethanybiggin

Reaction score
So I went into hospital yesterday due to reduced movements and was kept on a monitor for over an hour but had to go back today for a scan to double check everything I was told at the scan my placenta was working fine and so was the cord but the babies measurements were small she was measuring on 10th centile so I have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan but when looking at my chart the difference between my midwife one at 28 weeks vs today's to me it looks like she hasn't grown for a few weeks and if anything she's gone smaller it looks like I'm measuring 3-4 weeks behind I'm 30 weeks tomorrow I've attached the photo what do you all think??

Attachments

• IMG_5443.jpg
    IMG_5443.jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 28
Looks like a wee plateau, she won't have gotten smaller though. Consultant said to me that measurements can be out a fair bit and sometimes it can look like they are getting smaller, but it'll just be the position or the way the measurement fell as it's open to human error. That's why they usually want to wait at least a week or two between scans to get a better idea about growth.

During a 2 week period, one of my twins had only gained about 4 ounces one time. Then she had a massive growth spurt and gained like 1.5 pounds the next fortnight. Try not to panic although it's easier said than done! If worst comes to worst and she isn't growing as much as they'd like, they'll monitor you really closely and get her out sooner rather than later if necessary, but I bet she'll have a spurt before the next scan xx

Hi all!

Found some more papers squeezed into my maternity notes from when I went for growth scan so basically at 29week 6 days she only weighed 2lb 6 which puts her in 10th centile her HC is measuring below 5th centile her fl is in the 5th centile and her ac is in between 10-50th centile not heard anything for my next scan which I was having in 2 weeks will leave til Monday then ring and ask if it's been booked

Is one bump and one scan? I was measuring over the 95th centile with bump then a few weeks later measuring between 10 and 50th on growth scan. Growth scan is more accurate than fundal height.
Mine was only 3lbs 3 at 32 weeks on growth scan xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Is one bump and one scan? I was measuring over the 95th centile with bump then a few weeks later measuring between 10 and 50th on growth scan. Growth scan is more accurate than fundal height.
Mine was only 3lbs 3 at 32 weeks on growth scan xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

My bump one was measured at 28 weeks that was on 50th centile the growth scan showed her weight to be on 10th but her head circumference and femur length to be below 5th and compared to 20 week they have not followed the line they was on they have gone down

What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_5455.jpg
    IMG_5455.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5454.JPG
    IMG_5454.JPG
    344.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts