help :(

NooNoo

Reaction score
I dont know if im 'jumping the gun' slightly, what do you all think??

Were expecting our first baby, ive always dreamed of a big family, only problem the OH only wants the one :cry:

I wouldnt usually let things like this worry me but i keep thinking what if this is the first and last time i will do this/that.

I know this is a minor relationship problem next to others in here so sorry if you think im moaning about nothing but its really playing on my mind. :wall:

aww hunni - try not to worry and enjoy your pregnancy!!!!

im sure, once he has seen your LO, he will reconsider and if not, have a big talk with him so he knows how deeply you feel about it!

:hug: :hug:

thanks hun

and i know, there is no point worrying about it now

I will just have to use my powers of persuasion when the time comes!!! :wink:

looking at your ticker i can see that you are both very young so you have years ahead of you to be having other children - enjoy your pregnancy now and enjoy your LO i am sure he will change his mind in a few years hun!!! :hug: :)

O i know, thats why i try not to let it bother me :D:D

good lass!! :D

if you need to talk you know where i am hunni :hug:

I agree with the post above, u have ages to work on your Oh once you baby is a here he prob will change his mind.

Not to worry at the moment is my advise

:hug: :hug: :hug:

You never know, once the baby arrives, you could change your mind, and he will too!! Then you will swap places (it does happen!!).
But seriously, get this one out first, and enjoy him/her, you have plenty of time for another later, try to thik of this one first, or it will all go so fast you'll miss it.

i know how you feel because my OH is saying exactly the same. TBH im gonna enjoy the next few years with our baby before i begin to think about any other.

my boyf only wants this one- but thats okay coz so do i- but people with kids tell me we'll change our minds when LO arrives and want lots more! :shock:

i always said I wanted one baby but after havin Jam I wana have at least another 2!!! :shock: :shock: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back