HELP!!!!

hev&madi

Reaction score
ricky starts a new job on monday and we will be on a low income :( and i m not working at the mo

ive been told we can get child tax credit and working tax credit :?
could anyone help me in what were intitled to and how much ???

any help would be great :hug:

that really confused me lol i got a total at the end but im not sure if thats for a month or a year :O

thanks tho flame :hug:

Thats the only problem i found but having just done it again it has gone down drastically so now i dont know whether it is a day or a week, If its a year its certainly not worth it.

I think last time we worked out that it was monthly though.

it all depends on the total income of earnings if your allowed working tax credits.

You should get around £70 ish pounds child tax i think and you can chose whether thats paid in weekly instalments of £17.50 ish or one monthly payment.

We wasn't entitled to working tax credit because our earnings was over 25k a year

if its monthly it would be great (an extra £300) but if thats a year its a bit pointless :S

if we didnt get any help we would be living on £700 a month :(

have you not claimed child tax credit yet...? you should get that backdated also i get just under £50 a week from child tax credit i don't know about workin tax credit sorry :)

my friend gets both and her income is 14, 000 a yr ans she get £110 a week in total. hth xxxx

They can only backdate up to 3 months we will be now getting 340 pound a month after they reassed it due to not having me down as having to lo's and my working hours were wrong

oooo that will come in handy for you flossy :hug:

thanks everyone xxxx

my b/f's last job he was only on £171 per week after tax, we got 70 odd quid for working tax and 50 odd quid for child tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back