if you have or ever had a 5-6-month-old,

trixipaws

Reaction score
how much should they be waking in the nite?

millie was sleeping thru (with just one nite feed) from about 4 weeks until about 16 weeks. then she regressed!

shes just getting worse- 3 times before i go to bed and 3 times after i go to bed is a GOOD nite :shock: :(

my HV said its normal but surely it cant be?

My boy is the same at the moment but he wakes up every time his dummy falls out and then around 4/5 o clock to get into bed with us cause he doesnt settle otherwise. I spoke to a hv about it and she suggested if they are just waking up crying in the night then maybe they need more food and suggested things like weetabix.

bray slept thro till bout 4 months then he stopped some nites we were up 4-5-6 times, he has only just statring to sleep thro

Jamie never slept all the way thru til he was about 1 - shows u what a bad mum I was lol :oops: :lol: now he goes from 9 til 9 :D

Brody was (and still is) the same! He slept really well until about 5 months then up and down all night! This wek he has started to improve slightly so I'm hoping this is the start of him sleeping better! :pray:

It's sooo tiring! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Maia has been quite an unsettled sleeper since she was born, in fact she slept less as a newborn than she does now!

3 days ago we dropped her dream feed and she's slept 7-7. She still wakes up a couple of times but its only for a minute or two.

Nathans been sleeping through from about 3 months but it was a totally different story with Aimee. She started off sleeping through then when she was about 4/5 months she started waking up all night again. She would be waking up about 15 times a night. She only wanted her dummy or a drink but been woken ever half hour and being pregnant too was a nightmare. She carried on doing that till we did controlled crying on her at 12 months. She still wakes in the night now, at least 2 or 3 times just crying :twisted: I have to fly out of bed really quick before she wakes Nathan up! Some babies just don't sleep well. I do hope she gets better for you :hug:

Maisy has her last bottle at 6.30/7.00 and goes through without waking till about 7am.
is your little one in her own room?
if not, it could be you waking her........

thanx 4 all ur replies, ladies.
suzy100 said:
is your little one in her own room?
if not, it could be you waking her........
she isnt in her own room but i dont think its us waking her because she does it even before we go to bed. i put her down in her cot in our room at 7 and we dont go in there until our bedtime but shes up sometimes as many as 6 times before then! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back