sleep

Gruntie2

Reaction score
At what age would you expect your LO to sleep through the Nite? Last week porscia was waking up every 3 hrs..thisweek she is going 6-7 hr in the niite without a feed??? is this may be just a growth spurt she's having?

Some babies sleep through from 6 weeks and others may take longer, even up to a year to sleep through propley.
mine all slept through from 5-6 weeks old :D

Alex still doesn't.

Lydia does most nights now but it took a very long time.

According to my dad I was just the same - used to wake up 3 times a night every night for 2 years! :|

melissa slept thru the nite from 3 or 4 weeks but stopped at 4 months and got really really bad- up every hour sometimes every half hour at one point- but she's finally improving now since her first tooth cut- shes nearly 9 months so i had nearly 5 months of sleep deprivation! :shock:

the way jack was last night i bet he never sleeps through :cry:

Finn is 4 months and is still waking every 3 hours - sometimes every 2 hours :sleep:

Mason slept through at about 8 weeks, Brody was waking till 9 months! He was waking every hour at one point!
I breastfed them both, both in a crib next to the bed, just the same but sooo different!

It depends on your baby, every baby is different. My brother and I slept straight through from 6 weeks, my boy slept straight through from 2 weeks.

My LO used to sleep through until about 4 months and now she can be up 5+ times each night :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back