going on holiday, what do i need?

rachie29

Reaction score
we have booked a 2 week holiday for when LO is 4 mths old. A lot of the stuff we can get out there (nappies etc) but i was after advice of what would be oabsolutley essential to get here?

I'd always take my own Calpol etc so as to be sure to read and understand dosage etc. A new bottle unopened flying out.

I'd see what you are using as time goes on before the holiday also. I'd always take a thermometer with me, and whatever LO had been using in the week before, as a precaution (if I don't think I can get it out there etc)

This might sound odd/bizarre/neurotic but I would take a carbon monoxide detector.

I am going in a couple of weeks when my LO will be four months old. I was told by my health visitor to make sure he is sucking on a bottle for take off and landing so that it helps with his ears during the change in pressure.

where are you going and what will the weather be like as it all depends on thgat

we are off to thailand with a stop over in dubai to break up the journey.

I'd take some milk for the taking off and landing. Lots of suncream! Also in Argos you can buy lil UV tents for babies whilst your out in the sun.

I would take whatever formula you lil one is on as you may not be able to get it there, also a couple of mosquito nets for pushchair, cot etc. I have a sunshade thing that goes over the pushchair, bit like a mossie net nut the top half of it is a sunshade with 90% protection, saves having to have an umbrella; it's sort of like these and is really good as is also a insect net.
http://www.pushchairs.co.uk/acatalog/shades.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back