Help with my shitty cats

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I smell shit...again, but I cant friggin find it.
I got my cats and were told there litter trained, have a litter tray in the bathroom downstairs and keep the door open.
YET the stupid little :mad: keeps pooing and weeing on my sofa, thank god its the leather sofa and not the fabric one though!
But its the same place everytime.
I proper disinfect it and today put some citrus floor cleaner all over the aerea to try and get the smell away.
Im thinking the shit smell might just be lingering around from where he shat on my sofa earlier, i hope thats it anyway! Gah frigging hate cats, y cant they piss and shit in the tray ffs.

how can i get them to stop shitting on my sofa!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
Try not letting puss in the room for a while, it clearly associates that sofa with a toilet for some reason :shock: xx

You need to try and get the scent from the sofa, and if you catch them attempting to wee/poo on the sofa just launch them into the litter tray :lol:

How old are they? Boys/Girls?

They don't no it in the day though, he does it at night time when Im in bed and ill come down to a nice pile of shit on my sofa :mad:

One of them is just over a year, like 15 months, is a girl and had her neutered when I got her.
The other one is also a girl and just over 3, she's also neutered.
:)

How strange ... wonder if in somewhere like Pets at home you can get a spray that stinks to stop them doing it?

Ooh thats a good idea actually! Will have a look in there when the snow clears :)

I have cats and one of them always pisses on my bed!! She goes in the litter when she is downstairs but if she goes up then within seconds, there it is!!

The spray is a good idea. I know cats hate moth balls, tin foil and orange peel, but you don't exactly want those lying around on your sofa so I'm no help lol x

u can def get a spay and it works too - costs about a fiver from pets at home x x x

One thing on this whole planet that I cannot stand is blooming cats! I hate the things, and this is why...lol. X

Im not overly fond of cats either, but somehow we ended up with one because 1. my daughter wanted it, and 2. it was orphaned from less than a week old, so hand raised and bottle fed, and well, im a sucker for a sob story :dohh:

use the spray also put the poo from the sofa into the litter tray so the scent is there and another thing just lock the cats out of the living room :) mine sleeps in the kitchen in his little bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back