Help with itching!

Bethanybiggin

Reaction score
Any recommendations on cream for itching I know a lot say you can't use if pregnant unless consulted a doctor first I'm suffering badly with itching st night I had blood tests today to look for oc which I'll get tomorrow but they haven't give me anything to help with itching I'm currently using aveeno dermexa I think it's okay to use

Itchy bump or itchy elsewhere? For bump, I've just got some E45 itch cream from boots and it's actually made a difference unlike other things I've tried. I still get itchy, but if I slather it on as often as I remember to (3-4 times per day) then it helps xx

Itchy everywhere! Hoping to get my blood results back today!
I'll try anything to get it to stop so will get some!
Thank you

I'm itchy everywhere too, it's horrid, I think for me it's the changing weather which has made my skin go off kilter. Oats are wonderful for the skin so try putting some in some old tights and tying them round the tap whilst you run a bath.. my Auntie always did this for my cousin who suffered with terrible eczema.. Might give you some relief even if temporary. Moisturisers should be fine i'd only worry about medicated creams but I always find pharmacists mega useful so if you're anxious, ask the pharmacist over the counter and they'll confirm what's safe. Really hope it's not OC and you feel better soon! x

It's most likely hormones! Try and get a thick cream like E45 itch relief (again, it's working well for me)!

Hopefully it isn't OC, let us know when you get blood results. xx

Tri hopping. I'm getting this mad itching constantly too. It's really annoying. I'm stalking this to see what seems to help you!

Always get the itch checked out ASAP incase it's a problem with your liver

Did you get any answers? I'll speak to my midwife on Thursday about my itching. It's mainly my neck then hands then legs then feet in order of annoyance recently started on my belly too. :( I've had liver issues in the past. But I've has issues with pretty much every organ! It seems sometimes my immune system goes a bit crazy and my organs inflame.

Yes did you hear back Bethany? I might err on the side of caution and mention it at my next appointment as come the evening I am sometimes unbearably itchy!! xx

I didn't my bloods were clear always best to get checked!! Unfortunately the itchiness is still and annoyance apparently if I'm still itching at my next midwife appointment Wednesday they will redo as sometimes oc doesn't show up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back