Help with gift ideas

lisa-marie

Reaction score
To cut a long story short I finish work on 19th December and my old Department and my new boss has asked me for a gift list. I am being made redundant so am shocked that my new boss has asked to be honest as not had a good relationship.

As baby is first grandchild on both sides both parents have been giving us bits now and again like vests and wipes etc. We have Ollie/Molly theme from Next and have the Changing Mat, lamp shade, Stickers on walls, pop-up bin. We also have a cot, pram, thermometer, baby monitor, nappy wrapper......

Can you throw some random ideas at me so I can put a list together for them - I am so excited about getting presents I dont think I would get. :cheer:

If you cant think of many baby things you could always opt for something like vouchers for a pamper session (massage/facial etc)

here a few ideas from me

Nice changing bag
Gift vouchers
Nursey toys
Zorbit cushion pack (i love mine)

I had loads in my head but come to type them out and i forgot half of them :eek: when i remember some more i will add them lol

Toys is a good one we have a rattle from Hamleys and a bear from Harrods so far as my sister brought them as she went to London for the weekend and fel lin love with them. Apart from those not much else

The other thing I thought of is a mobile we havent got one yet some people say dont bother and go for one of those wall light shows anybody have any thoughts on either of those?

i have a light show thing, a mobile, and a lullaby winnie the pooh i went a bit mad lmao but hes my first baby and i want to spoil him. :hug:

i've got a mobile, and a night light that comes on when baby cries :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back