Sianara!! (sp)

ZoeM1

Reaction score
:wave: BIG MOAN BIG MOAN BIG MOAN

Hi everyone. Anyone else just wanna flick massive v's at their boss and say *u$k your damn job, I'm not coming back!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Sorry - I've had a really crappy day, I'm knackered, and I'm beginning to think my new boss is trying to squeeze me out!!!

I carry a bleep everyday, a I am a Fundraiser for a charity and I have to meet and greet donors every day. We have a new team of Fundraisers, but before my new boss came in February, three of us carried bleeps. Now it's only me, and it's beginning to become really busy again.

Today I asked my boss if somebody else could carry an extra bleep for the rest of the week as I am running a Christmas Bazaar this Saturday and am already busy with that. She said it was 'absolutely out of the question, as everyone was really busy and it was 'my job'. She said 'we've had this conversation before!'. I mentioned that three of us used to have a bleep and she said 'that was the, this is now!!' What a complete bitch!! I don't think she realises that it interupts my whole morning, when I have to take the lift down from the 4th to the first floors six times in a morning to chat to visitors coming in.

I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What's going to happen when I'm really big? I still have a month and a half to go!!!! :shock:

I'd like to have time to think about my baby, but I've spent most of today stressing about this bloody unfair situation!!!

Zo!!

Go above her and complain about her attitude and tell them you will go as high as it takes to get someone to listen to you and for things to change.

ah i love ur daughters name sooo much imogen is on my list and i love dakota!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back