Help with baby shower gift

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls, :wave:

Hope you're all doing ok!

I've got two baby showers coming up and I need some gift ideas, one's team pink which is easy as I can go for clothes but what about the team yellow one.

I was thinking about playnests?

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

xx

That's a good idea or how bout a keepsake such as casting kit for feet n hands? X

Or make a nappy cake? I made one for my sister for her baby shower - it's really easy but looks really cute, and is of course really handy afterwards.

I think nappy cakes are so cute and personally would love one.
Also something like teething jewellery so its for mum and baby www.smartmumuk.com

Last edited:
Nappy cakes are easy to make and cheap. Everything is useable as well.

Other teething jewellery are gumigem. I have three of these! Sleepbags as well as you normally want one when it's nighttime lol

---
-

Thanks Girls all great ideas, I'm a total shopaholic and I had no idea some of the things you can get for babys existed! :)

xx

Whats a nappy cake!?!? Or am i just being dim here, and it actually is a nappy shaped like a cake!
Mamas and Papas do some lovely gifts. I got my cousin some beautiful momento muslins.

Whats a nappy cake!?!? Or am i just being dim here, and it actually is a nappy shaped like a cake!
Mamas and Papas do some lovely gifts. I got my cousin some beautiful momento muslins.

It's a cake made put of nappies, it has tiers, and covered in muslin or blanket icing, then decorated with gifts. My mum and I make them for friends. We wrap them in cellophane as well so it looks really posh :)

Our cakes have size two nappies as they tend to be the ones used the most

Emma x

Or a baby clothes bouquet? I make them and sell them! Quite easy to make yourself if your a bit crafty!

Hi Maybe :wave: Its been a looooong time eh? How are you?? I keep an eye on you girls and see its been a tough time for you.....

I'm a team yellow mum and I think it all depends if this is a first baby or not. You see, I kept everything from when I had Joshua so I just needed replacement things like changing matt, changing bag, muslin cloths, etc. Oh but I am buggered if this baby is a girl cos I have 4 years worth of boys clothes in the attic LOL

If its a first time baby then there are LOADS you can get... Get things either in white, beige or creams - not all mummys actually like baby pink/blue/lemon/mint - erm like me.... ha ha

Maybe even ask the mum - she may end up with loads of one thing and nothing of what she actually needs and no new mum can be arsed going back to mothercare to exchange stuff.

Hope that helps and best of luck in TTC honey - you can do it!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back