Help with a rain cover?

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Urchin, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

Hiya

I have NO idea how our raincover fits over our pushchair!

We have a mamas and papas Sherpa chassis and a mamas and papas raincover. I don't know if it's because we need the raincover to go over the car seat while it's fitted to the chassis (not the pushchair) but we can't get it to look right.

I've looked on google, but do you guys use a raincover over your car seat when it's on the pushchair.. if so how does it fit?

2. Jo

Jo Well-Known Member

I have a mams and papas pliko and the rain cover looks strange on this with or without car seat in.

My advice would be to go to Mams and paps shop and ask them how you fit it, they are usually very good like that

3. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

just got in from buying one of these!

[​IMG]

Thank god!

4. Guest

:lol: we just run quicker :lol:

:? our rain cover is under her cot some where lol

5. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

I never used a rain cover first time round...I just stayed in LOL

This time tho, I have the school run at 9 and 3 no matter what the weather! And I have to stand at the door and wait for them to open it to let the kids out... no running anywhere!

The other good thing about using a cover is that it keeps him a bit warmer too... this morning it was icy and freezing cold, I used the cover to keep the cold wind off him.

6. Guest

th colder the better, alana does not like warmth lol she just wears a nappy in the house