• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

help very scared and confused

behappy

Reaction score
hi I would like to write to u ladies to see if you can help/advice
I had my last period 14december for 2 days, I came off pill 12 decemeber this makes me quite a few weeks pregnant!
I have had 2 early scans at private client
6 feb sac was 1.3 mm (no baby)
21feb sac was 3.7 mm (no baby) via stomach scan
I was told I had a miscarry as should have seen baby by this date
yesterday 25th feb went for d&c op, doc did vagina scan and did see a baby sac and said I was 5.5 weeks pregnant but with bigger sac, which is a worry

My dates do not add up, however I could have ovulated late as fell pregant first month after stopping pill
I did a preg test 16jan was negative and then 23jan and was positive
also have a retroverted uterus

I need to wait until next week to see if baby has heart beat or if it is the same as yesterday then perhaps I am further along in the pregnancy but do not think dates add up and concerned re sac size!!!

any advice would be great or experience like this (I really do not think it is good news but it is doing my head in)

thanks

no adive hun, but i hope everything works out and im sorry your going threw this

xx

I don't have any experience with regards to sac size I'm afraid but didn't want to read and run. Try and be positive chick. I know the pill can screw up your cycle/ovulation etc so could be hard to be 100% certain of date you concieved. I hope everything is ok. Big hugs and lots of baby dust!

Hi & Welcome to the Forum :)

Sorry you're having a rough time and things aren't conclusive as yet. I think from my personal experience it would be best to prepare for the worst :( Although miracles can and do happen :hug:

When I lost one of my lo's the sac size was a problem and although the sac appeared to grow nothing ever formed inside it :( But stranger things have happened and if they're giving you another week there must be a teeny slim chance of something?

Wishing you all the best :hug:

thanks girls for your messages, never thought it would be so stressful this pregnancy lark
just need to wait now until next week!

also can u get a positive preg test after one week....

so many questions but yes gettig preppared for the worse

good luck all xx

dont forget were all here to support you hun, so keep posting and whatever the outcome we'll be here :)

xx

Sorry your having a right tricky time of it, I agree with Mamafy, prepare for thw worst case scenario and anything else will be a positive rather than the other way round.

Thinking of you, ask as many questions as you like, the forums great as a sounding off board.

Good luck, I really hope you get a positive outcome - LOADS of support here either way :hug:

Haven't heard much about this to be honest, with your dates it could be just that the pill had messed around with your body a bit. I wish you all the best for next week Hun xx

Just wanted to send you hugs :hug: I hope things work out xxx

lots of luck, a horrible situation to be in!! my fingers are crossed for you!!xx

thanks for message, I will find out tomorrow, never been so nervous in all my life!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back