• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HELP VALENTINES DAY VERSES

lainey

Reaction score
Gals I need your help.

My mate use to always send me valentines day cards pretending to be from an admirer when I was single on Valentines day (Some friend!!!)Enufs ENuf he is gettin a taste of his own medicine as he is single now!!!,, I know he has the hots for some girl at work, so I have decided to get revenge for all the years hes sent me cards.

I am on that Moonpig Card Site, creating a card.......

But i need some rude/naughty valentine verses.

Any help gratefully appreciated!!!!!!

(Ps hes a great guy and can take a practical joke! Especially at his expense i luv him so much he he and even more if he actually thinks its from the bird at work!!!)

I think i should tell you what people are saying behind your back.……. Nice Ass!!!!!!!

I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed, so everytime you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead

baby i have an addiction problem.people say i shud go to rehab but i
always tell the m i dont wanna go cause im addicted to ... YOU

Luv is a sensation dat is caused by temptation.a boy puts his location in a girls destination.do u get my explanation or do u wanna demonstration?

I like your style- I like your class- but most of all i like your arse!

Do you like maths?if so add a bed subtract ur clothes divide your legs and we can multiply!

I'm like a rubrix cube. The more you play with me, the harder I get.

I want triplets You want twins.Lets get in bed and see who wins!

Of all the babes ur my selection.please dont giv me a rejection.my teeth are clean for ur Inspection so giv my mouth a tongue injection!

If your right leg was thanksgiving and Your left leg was Christmas could I meet U between the holidays?

north 2 north south 2south my best direction is mouth 2mouth

8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... i love you

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart,so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest

if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...

it is hard to talk when your in love because when i look into your beautiful i get my breath taken away

R.for red ,red for blood ,blood for heart, heart for love, love for u ,u for me, me is u , I love u

Ur my strength, My luv, My heart.Ur luvn touch i long 4 so mch,Ur voice so softly dat whispers i'm ur's 4ever b mine my baby "I LOVE U"

ill drop a tear drop into the ocean & the day i find that tear drop is the day i stop loving u!

baby i have an addiction problem.people say i shud go to rehab but I always tell the m i dont wanna go cause im addicted to ... YOU

one day the moon sed 2 me, if ur lover makes u cry why dont you leave ur lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would u every leave ur sky?

When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!!

there was an headcount of angels in heaven, pandemonium strucked discoverin dat an angel is missing, pls call heaven & tell dem ur safe wit me,my sweet angel

I am in da emergency room now talk'n to da doctor he says it doesn't look good he says I am going to die... If I ever stop loving YOU!

im copying and pasting from a site ive found! :D

orange orange,peel peel, whats a kiss, without a feel.

I wish i was a bar of soap, upon your tiny hand, then every time you took a bath , i'd see your private land.

Once a King always a King,but once a knights enough.

Roses are red,grass is green,when i'm with you, i get obscene.

I'm trying to remember these from a longgggg time ago.i'll just edit this if i think of more.

I have searched for the past few hours and came up with nothing good!!!

Thanks Budge!!!!

ps the best i could find was

Roses are Red
Violets are corny
When i think of u baby i get horny
Eat me Bite Me Blow Me Suck Me
F**k Me very slowly
If you kiss me dont be sassy
Use your tongue and make me nasty

My pants are red
My pants are brown
But when am with you
My pants are down

These are soooo good think i will use one of them in my dh card.

Lainey which one did you choose to send to your friend?

lainey said:
I have searched for the past few hours and came up with nothing good!!!

Thanks Budge!!!!

ps the best i could find was

My pants are red
My pants are brown
But when am with you
My pants are down

:rotfl: :rotfl: i love that one :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics