help us name our kitty!

amylou86

Reaction score
iv just got a kitten for lola to play with,
shes black and white and looks just like a cow! shes got pink ears lol.
also, the people we got her off musnt of looked after her very well. she stinks of piss! is there anything i can use to get rid of the smell ? its grim.
thanks x

you could give her a bath, but be very gentle, she's probably really nervous just now.

also, i wouldn't recommend leaving your little girl alone with her, children tend to pull cats tails etc, and you don't know how the cat will react. make sure the little kitty settles in before introducing her to your baby etc.

We got two black and white kittens last year we got them at 5weeks and they stunk of piss, the first thing i did was give them a little dip in the sink and it never seemed to harm my little kittys.
And there more than likely if they stink of piss have not been treat for fleas, as its coming to summer and thats the time when they bread like mad i would see whats the earliest you can get it treated.

Ours are called cookie and muffin.

How about Jess (likes postman pats cat)

If she looks like a Cow, what about Daisy? Daisy the Cow!

What about Clarabelle, like the Disney cow? (can you tell I watch too much playhouse disney??)

lol i really like daisy!
so how do i get them treated ? will a flea collar help ? my sister checked all over her yesterday for fleas and shes got no bites or anything there!
x

I cheated - our black and white tom is called 'Bila' which means male cat in urdu :rotfl:

You could always call her Baqarah :rotfl: Means cow in Arabic :lol: (means goat in urdu though which could be amusing :roll: )

We got our kittens treated with frontline, we bought it of the internet much much cheaper than the vets sell it at.
We found our cats wouldnt wear flea collars they still don't.

The frontline stuff is really really good though, i only used half each for ours because they were still tiny, it comes in droppers and you just put it on the bottom of the neck every 6 weeks, within an hour all their fleas had dropped off and we have never seen one since.

We have a black and white kitten here and weve called her cotton because shes so soft - thats until she has new owners anyway!

sarafet said:
you could give her a bath, but be very gentle, she's probably really nervous just now.

also, i wouldn't recommend leaving your little girl alone with her, children tend to pull cats tails etc, and you don't know how the cat will react. make sure the little kitty settles in before introducing her to your baby etc.

I'd like to second these excellent pieces of advice. :)

AMETHYST

thanks for ur replies. we'v decided on daisy. i was thinking about it when we got it and it suits her! :D
the smell is going! so not gonna attempt to bath her.
and if she ever gets flea's i'll be using frontline!
thanks x

midna said:
call it cooking fat ..and just swap the first 2 letters for when it misbehaves. :D
funny I've got two cats called that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back