Help!! Trying to have a baby - confused by so many websites!

confuseddottcom

Reaction score
Hello everyone, im new to this and hoping you can give me some advice!

My other half and i have been trying for a baby for 8 months, this is my 1st month trying the Clear Blue Fertility sticks. Yesterday and today i had the egg white style discharge but when i took the test both times the tests appeared negative.

If i have calculated correctly this month i should be due to ovulate on Monday, various ovulation calendars have shown most fertile times to be between Friday and Tuesday - im just confused as to how i can have this egg white discharge because i have read everywhere that this means im super fetile. PLease help

Hello & welcome to PF :wave:

Well im not too great on EWCM but from what you have said it sounds like you know your own body and you have worked out when you are likely to OV. I always thought that you could get EWCM "around" the time of OV and not necesarily bang on the exact day. I would trust your own instincts as well as the monitor you are using. Alternatively you could just have a huge shag fest from now till wednesday that way you are definitely not going to miss your OV :D

Have you tried posting this in the TTC section you might get a few more replies and might get someone who knows a bit more about this subject than me.

Good luck with TTC.

Hello thank you so much for your reply - i laughed so loud my other half came into the room!!!

I was considering ravishing my lovely hubby this evening but i've been so obsessed with trying to find out if i have or havent ovulated and what is going on that now im so tired!! :lol:

Thanks again
xx

The advice I got from the doctor was just to BD every cople of days and not worry too much about ovulation. I took my temps for a couple of months to see when I Oved in my cycle, and then left it at that. I could never get the hang of the ewcm thing anyway!

All the best with trying,
Andrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back