Help!!! Trying to have a baby and confused

confuseddottcom

Reaction score
Hello everyone, im new to this and hoping you can give me some advice!

My other half and i have been trying for a baby for 8 months, this is my 1st month trying the Clear Blue Fertility sticks. Yesterday and today i had the egg white style discharge but when i took the test both times the tests appeared negative.

If i have calculated correctly this month i should be due to ovulate on Monday, various ovulation calendars have shown most fertile times to be between Friday and Tuesday - im just confused as to how i can have this egg white discharge because i have read everywhere that this means im super fetile. PLease help

It could be that you still haven't ov'd yet.

The egg white cm can last a few days sometimes and it is the last day of EWCM which is considered the peak day, tbh I would BD when you have EWCM then you have every chance of catching that egg.

Good luck.

If you are stiull unsure and don't fall pg this month then it may be worth temping? then you will know when you ov'd.

Hi, its not an exact science, my advice would be forget about being scientific and bd every other day once your period is finished and a bit after the 2 week mark, making a week and a half good effort :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back