help think i have shingles *with pic*

Ok...did they say why? Is it just a precaution?

I hope everything is ok hun, I will be thinking of you, hope you feel better soon xxx

thanks everyone for your support and information :hug:
just got back from the hospital i was seen by a really nice midwife, she spent an hour phoning consultants at home and labs the end result is everything should be fine, there is a 1%chance of it effecting the baby she didnt really go into that at all but i do feel alot better about it now. I have a appointment at the epu anyway on friday so the consultant will review me then as well, i just feel so greatful that i am getting really good care.

thank again for all your support :hug:

Hope you feel better soon...so glad they took good care of you... :hug:

:hug: :hug: Aw, I'm so sorry, this must have all been so stressful. But at least you've been reassured that all is going to be ok now, these things are sent to try us! Do you feel ok with it? At least it means you've had chicken pox so there's no chance of any risk to the baby.

Have lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know we've been pming but I just wanted to say get well soon!

:hug: thanks everyone, it seems you lot care more than dh :roll:
when we got back from the hospital last night he went to the pub :x and had the bloody nerve to ask me this morning if i had made his sandwitches :x

It's lovely to hear its good news and that you had lovely medical staff to advise you babydust, hope thats all the drama out of the way for you now, and hope the shingles go away soon, I don't know anything about them :hug: Very best wishes for a lovely scan too :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck for the scan!!! I am glad you got a good midwife who could reasure you! :clap: :clap:

Urghhhh men! :roll:

I'm glad you are OK. You did everything right and it sounds as if the maternity unit where you live is perfect. Always better to be safe than sorry xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back